Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation Learn more

• Customer Reviews

on June 25, 2013
I am very picky about sound, I have used many different ear-buds over time. These are definitely the best, especially for the price. Don't know if one can buy such a great sounding and well built ear-buds for this dirt cheap price. I am going to buy more and have told all my friends about this set. A good gift for occasions too. The range and quality of sound is unbelievable! By the way, I am a drummer so, I know my sound...
on October 9, 2013
These headphones are the only one I'll ever purchase in the future. I despise the "in your ear" phones that have become so popular so these are the perfect alternative. The sound quality is amazing and it sits comfortably ON the ear, NOT IN. Take care of these and you'll have your perfect headphones.
on December 27, 2013
These earbuds produce the same sound quality as my $70 pair, however the deal breaker for me is the fact that they don't stay in your ear. I wear earbuds for the majority of the day and I couldn't go half a day with these headphones because they would come loose and almost fall out. And this is when I'm sitting at a desk most of the time.

I had to switch back to my other earbuds simply because these wouldn't stay in my ear. However, if you're in the market for cheap earbuds with great sound, these are great.
on January 6, 2014
When running and cycling outdoors, it's important to be able to be able to hear your surroundings so in-ear plugs are out of the question. I've tried many ear bud style headphones over the years in search of the best and my search stopped with these. They sound fantastic. The sound is rich through the full spectrum, the bass is the best I've ever heard on an ear bud -- comparable to more expensive over ear headphones. These things are priced low enough to be disposable... honestly, I'd have given 5 stars to a lesser product. That these sound so good at such a low price blows my mind. There may be ear buds with better sound out there, but I bet they cost 10x as much for a marginal difference in tone.

Despite exercising vigorously in them for several months, they still sound great and work perfectly (I ruined 2 other pair of headphones in a fraction of the time last summer). Just in case, I have 2 extra pair on hand for when I eventually do wear them out.

My one complaint would be that these are particularly uncomfortable without the foam pads, moreso than other ear buds I've used (including prior Sennheiser models). I've managed to not lose the factory provided pads, but I'd still recommend picking up some Replacement 10 Pack Sponge Covers just in case.
on July 7, 2014
What has happened to the size of earbuds? Did everyone recently grow larger ears or has everyone always had large ears and the buds of yesteryear were too small? As many people have already commented on the size of these hurting their ears, I too am in that arena. Great sound reproduction but geez the discomfort trumps that.
on May 29, 2015
As plenty of other reviewers have noted already, these headphones rock. I used Sony earbuds earlier and I thought they rocked, but they don't compare to these. These are much louder and clearer. Can't believe they cost as little as they do.
on June 10, 2013
These earphones provide a great sound, the difference with cheaper stuff is more than enough to justify buying them. But also they are very well made and they last for a long time, something important if you have a teenager in your family ;-)
on April 21, 2013
These things sound awesome. The were well worth the price I paid. I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because they are just slightly too big for my ears. That being said, they are extremely comfortable to wear.
on May 3, 2015
I've had these earphones for about a week. Bass exists (as opposed to the cheap sony mdre9lp earphones I previously got), and they don't block out other sound. I wear them at my office, so being able to hear people call my name is important.

They are the largest earphones I own, so a couple times I've had to readjust them in my ear because one started feeling a bit sore. Still, I'd buy them again.
on August 21, 2015
These earphones deliver wide and natural sound, not like other muddy and artificial sound from cheap ones. The sound quality is exceptional at this price, covering all frequency ranges, with enough bass, clear midrange, and high treble. I have been very satisfied with Sennheiser earphones all the time, and this one may be better than much more expensive ones from other brands.