Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more

on July 21, 2014
The package included 2 belts. One smaller and one slightly larger. I made the mistake of trying to fit the incorrect belt on the wrong side, as I had taken the old belt off (the one that was not broken) without paying attention to which side was which. Once I figured out what I was doing wrong, the belts both fit nicely and my approximately 8 year old Bissell shampooer was back in business.
on May 29, 2014
Was searching my town for these only to find none & elsewhere they were very expensive for just 1. These were very affordable & though I only needed the smaller one, should my shampooer belt break, it's belt was included. Thanks :)
on October 6, 2015
These belts fit my Carpet Cleaner perfectly and were easy to install. My carpet cleaner gets a lot of use and we have purchased these twice to ensure my Bissell continues to work well. Each time they were shipped quickly and arrived on time with no issues. A great value for 2 belts.
on May 12, 2015
The smaller belt does not fit the machine it is for. When I talked with Bissell they said they don't carry that belt anymore. I had to get the correct belt from 3M. Bissell said this belt goes to the newer model.
on January 27, 2016
These were hard to figure out if they would work on our machine at first, since they are two different sizes, and the brushes on our machine are the same distance apart. My husband finally figured it out but it took some time. They worked well once we were able to get them on, and it was convenient to be able to order through Amazon Prime since we could not find these in the store anywhere!
on February 6, 2016
This is horrible quality product, and I've never been so disappointed in something I've bought from Amazon in my life. This belt was installed properly and broke again wishing 5 minutes of use. I paid extra for next day shipping which is even more of a disappointment. I truly hope someone will rectify this as soon as possible. In the future I highly suggest that more thought and effort will be put into this item. You can't expect what you don't inspect.
review image
on July 25, 2013
Was worried initially about proper fit and quality, however, this product was cheaply priced and did the job perfectly! Do yourself a favor and purchase an extra set when ordering because they work!!!
on April 3, 2016
Ordered two to have an extra for a replacement. Received and installed the smaller belt. Within ten minutes it broke. After looking at the belt, the rubber looked old and cracked as if it had been sitting on the shelf for years. My original belt from Bissell has lasted over ten years. Will not buy from here again.
on August 19, 2015
Once I figured out how to place the smaller belt it was great. The Bissell video was not clear on exactly where to and how to place the smaller, outside belt. By the time I figured why It wasn't working I had pretty much taken the whole thing apart and cleaned everything so my machine is working great now. It;s nice to know that there are so many replacement parts on Amazon - I may have to open a ProHeat 9000 repair business.
on July 8, 2012
The belts were an exact fit and came quickly. Now my carpet cleaner works great! Seller is very quick to mail and sent just what I needed. My carpet now smells great after installing the belts. I have two dogs so needed it to work again..now it does. Yay!

See 1 answered question