Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on February 9, 2014
The fabric quality on the Blanket is top notch. Very warm, but its a cowboys blanket so be careful........Choking Hazard.
on January 23, 2014
I absolutely love this blanket! Its so soft, fluffy, and warm! Seriously the best blanket ever! I just wish the fabric was a tad thicker (I am worried about a hole appearing since the actual fabric is a little on the thin side) but all in all I love it and would recommend this blanket as a gift or for yourself! I may order a few more to have just in case!
on March 15, 2014
I got this as a 'just because' gift for my wife. She is a die hard Cowboys fan and always seems to be cold around the house, so this blanket seemed to be just what the doctor ordered. She opened it, loved it and has not stop wearing each night while we lay on the couch or watch TV. She says it's soft, warm and high quality... in other words, she thinks it is perfect.

Take the review for what is worth. It is solely based on my wife's opinion... and this is the same woman that thinks the Cowboys are enjoyable to watch, so....

My thought is, unlike the Cowboys, it is functional, enjoyable and not overrated or overpriced... I would recommend the blanket, not the team. :p
on October 24, 2014
This thing is SO SOFT! The picture makes it look a lot clearer than it is though. Unfortunately, its now become our cats favorite blanket, she sleeps on it every night, might have to order another one.
on December 29, 2015
I ordered two of these as Christmas gifts for my Son-in-laws. This is Houston Texan's country so Dallas Cowboy merchandise is somewhat difficult to find in the retail sector. These throw blankets arrived on time and packaged beautifully. Both are exactly the same and are of the highest quality, very thick and soft! These were great gifts and both my Son-in-laws are very happy with them.
on February 26, 2014
Yes this is a great quality and very warm. My husband loved his gift but I was disappointed that I did not get what was ordered. I did receive a Dallas Cowboys Blanket of good quality but I wished for the design I order. Keep anyways because it was a gift and too late to exchange in time.
on March 14, 2014
I got this cause i.thought it would be cozy and.warm. which it was and even my cats loved it. but it has so many blue fuzzies that come off it. they get all over your clothes and other blankets etc. Im still finding them blue fuzzies months later! btw they get on your carpet to and are to vaccum up.
on October 12, 2015
I like the designs on the blankets but they are made of a very low quality Sherpa and are not worth the price. They are of a quality that should cost between 5 and 10 bucks at Walmart or maybe Five Below. They will probably fall apart the first time I wash them. The service was great though. I received them very quickly. I took so long to do the review because I still have not decided whether to keep them or not. I guess I will keep them, just because they look so good on my sofas and it is too much hassle to return them and find something else, but I am very disappointed in the lack of quality.
review image
on December 14, 2014
This blanket is amazingly soft and thick, however the fabric makes the image appear a bit fuzzy.
"It feels like a kitten's belly" was the reaction I heard when someone else touched it.
I personally would not use it at all, but that's just because of the print. Thankfully it isn't for me, it's a gift.

That said, it arrived in less than perfect condition.
Someone thought it would be a good idea to store/send this thing without putting it in plastic or some other protective cover.
It was covered in bits of embedded cardboard and wooden splinters, which can't just be brushed off because of the nature of the fabric.
I don't know what it was left on or when it happened, but somebody really dropped the ball.

Overall the blanket is nice, the whatever covered the blanket in debris is terrible.
on June 24, 2015
This blanket is better than i exprcted... Its super soft abd high quality.. I bought it for my dad for fathers day and he absolutly loves it i might buy one for my self i love it so much... Thank u amazon for displaying this wonderful blanket