Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon November 30, 2014
Perfect blanket for the sports lover. So far so good, very comfortable and soft. My only complaint is that it sheds a little.
33 comments|16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 21, 2013
I bought this for my son who is an avid NY Giants fan and has been since he was old enough to hold a football - he's now 30 years old! The throw was exactly what I had hoped it would be. The colors were perfect and the Sherpa material was good quality and so, so soft. Perfect for cuddling up on a cold day and watching the Giants (or anyone else) play!! I highly recommend this throw - you won't be disappointed.
on February 11, 2013
I got this for my wife and kids and they love it. This blanket is small enough to store just about anywhere but large enough to curl up on the couch with. It's not ideally suited for beds if that's what your looking for after all it's 50x60
on January 23, 2015
Bought this as a gift for my brother, a Giants fan. He said it's a good size, light, and warm. Thumbs up from him. I'm a Cowboys fan, so this throw is not allowed in my house, F that. Unless he's cold, in that case I got plenty of much more awesome COWBOYS throw/blankets that he can use.
on August 17, 2012
I'm currently deployed, and needed something warm, and something with Steelers. Its so warm, and its really fuzzy. The only thing that I have to say is that on the actual icon of the Steelers logo, the "Steelers" is hard to read. But other then that, this is an awesome blanket and one that I would recommend to any Steelers fan. Plus the design is cool!!!
on March 16, 2016
We purchased this New York Giants Sherpa Fleece blanket for our oldest child, because she is really into the New York Giants football team. The Blanket is rather plush and thick, and seems to be very well made. The size is very generous and the colors are very vibrant and wash after wash the colors are still like they were when we first purchased the blanket. The fleece has not pilled or started to shed like some of the cheaper fleece blankets on the market, maybe the fact that it is an officially licensed NFL product has something to do with the quality. It is so soft and lightweight but keeps her extremely warm and it was big enough to cover up with and tuck in with. I just couldn't believe how soft it was, and now I need a green bay packers one so that I can have one too. The New York giants was for my daughter and she loves it. Now my other Daughter wants one too, but hers will have to be either a Detroit Lions or Denver Broncos, so hopefully these teams will be available.
on November 7, 2013
Maybe I am bias but I absolutely love Sherpa, it's like fleece but softer and warmer in my opinion! This blanket is an official NFL throw, the colors are true to the picture and the Packers fan I got it for absolutely loves it! It shipped in a very timely manner and was packaged properly for a blanket.
on January 19, 2014
Makes snuggling in the winter more cozy! I am using it right now and i love how it keeps me warm. Obviously we root for NY Giants and that's why i bought this for my hubby. The material is awesome and the print looks perfect as well! Alright, gotta go.. it's cuddling time! Later. ;)
on October 20, 2015
I am in love with this blanket. It is so soft and comfy! I ordered it for a Christmas gift for my son and I can't wait to give it to him. I am going to order one for myself and my other son. It was a bargain for the price and a lot better quality than I expected! Very happy with this product!
on January 19, 2016
This is a good quality throw blanket. It's not the super soft kind, but it is soft and thick. It's larger than the average throw; great for sitting on the couch watching TV. The graphic is really cool and the colors are vibrant.

See 1 answered question