Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on January 30, 2012
These boots are cute! The zippers make them look stylish. At first I thought they might not be warm enough to handle Chicago winters, but I was wrong. They are plenty warm, and they are comfortable, as well. I did not have to break them in, which I appreciated. No blisters! Yay!
on December 24, 2011
Very comfortable and sure to stand the test of outdoor sloppy winter weather being scotchgarded and waterproof.
I need an x-tra wide width and there's still room to wear heavy wool socks w/o feeling snug. They don't look any chunkier than shown, and that chunkiness should provide good traction in the rain and snow. I wouldn't consider them strictly snow boots.
on April 28, 2013
I bought this pair for the trip to Canada during the winter. The pair kept me dry and warm and it looked good enough to go to dinner with dressier pants. I took one star out because the shoes do not have sufficient arch support. You may need to place a nice inserts for the hiking boots. Because the shoes is rather heavy and the fit is not that tight (no lace to adjust ), if you walk around all day, your feet get very very tired without the inserts and good socks to make the fit better.
on February 7, 2014
I ordered a 10B based on the feedback from other reviews that the boot was good and wide. I usually would order a 10Wide in a boot, because of the thick sock I wear and because one foot is slightly wider than a B width. However, these boots fit me fine, with no pain or rubbing. The toe box is great because it is deep, and the material of the boot is not so stiff that it rubs against any part of my foot or ankle. I wore them out today, in 1 degree weather just after 9 inches of snow. The sole was excellent on the ice, though I do know that there is really nothing that is ice-proof, and the boots had good traction in the snow. They are very, very warm! My jeans hung nicely over them, and they looked very nice. The boots are weatherproof, and I came home warm and dry.
on January 28, 2013
This boot is very comfortable, however I did find it runs on the larger size. My foot moves around in the boot. The length is ok but the width is on the larger size.
on December 16, 2012
Bought these for casual wear on cooler days. I normally wear an 8 in dress shoes, but ordered these in a 8.5 since I knew I would be wearing with thicker socks. Boots look nice with jeans and casual dress pants.

I normally wear M for shoes. These boots are wide in the toe box. Not a problem for me, but if you have a narrow foot they will probably be too wide.

I was able to wear these shoes right out of the box without a break in period. I wore them the first time and was on my feet for about 10 hours with no issues.

I love the dual zipper. Makes putting them on and taking them off super easy. I wore them to the office last Friday with jeans. Sitting in the office they got a little toasty so I pulled down the zippers on each side and was able to get a little air.
on December 13, 2011
The boots are very well made, comfortable and stylish. I couldn't be more pleased with my purchase. I definitely recommend them.
on January 15, 2013
I was looking forward to getting boots that would fit me since I had foot surgery (involving amputations) and permanent swelling due to diabetic complications. However, this boot is so narrow at the top that it would only fit a woman with very narrow ankles. It doesn't make sense that a woman wearing 11-4E would have a narrow ankle. Even with zipping down each zipper, it was futile to get on even with my daughter's help. Since my daughter wears 11W and seeing how narrow these boots look (even before us trying to get them on me), I told her to try them on. Lo and behold, the boots fit her. By the way, she has narrow ankles and they were not very easy for her to get on. Anyway, my daughter has new boots and I'm left with no options left for something to wear outside if I absolutely have to go outside in snowy weather. Bottom line, these boots run small. I'm currently wearing footwear in 2-3E, so I fully expected that these would fit.
11 comment8 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 7, 2014
After a long and frustrating search, I found a waterproof boot that fits, has arch support, and has great no-slip traction! sigh... an undisturbed moment of bliss...
The footbed is insulated for warmth but is removable to accommodate orthotics though the way the boot is engineered to give arch support it seems unnecessary to make the switch.
I will admit that Nancy Sinatra would not be caught dead in them as they are neither chic nor sexy but when I put these boots on and saunter off into the snow I feel just that powerful and confident. Because they do not pinch anywhere, because my toes are toasty warm, my feet do not fatigue from lack of support and I do not slip nor slide around.
The picture appears somewhat clunky, but the good news is they look better and really well-made in person. Another bonus is the rubber beading(like black caulking) that covers the stitching all round the sole, this ensures no moisture will seep in through the stitches. Very well pleased with the purchase.
on December 9, 2013
I purchased these for my mother who has some health issues and needed a stable shoe/boot. She also has diabetes and has to worry about shoes rubbing blisters or pinching. She loves these boots, they fit her perfectly and she had no 'break-in' time with them. The first time she put them on, she wore them all day with absolutely no problems. She is able to put them on very easily with the double zippers on each boot. She is thinking about buying another pair so she will be able to wear a pair everyday. I, myself, have 2 pair of Propet boots (different styles though) and I love them both. I was able to wear both styles all day the first time I put them on with no break-in time for either pair. I will certainly keep buying Propet as long as they continue manufacturing their boots/shoes in the same manner.