Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now SnS

on October 25, 2011
looks like its worth more than the price. ;-)
one external Credit card sleeve. 2 internal credit card sleeves. doesn't open for money to slide in like a traditional wallet. instead, money is kept under metal bar. this makes wallet HALF the thickness of a tradition bi-fold wallet. i prefer thin wallets. stitching is perfect. material is flawless. looks like a high end wallet. money clip can be removed if you want to use the clip and not the wallet or want to use the wallet and not the clip. you can also engrave the clip at the mall since the clip can come off. the outside of clip is blank and brushed steel. the inside says the logo engraved. inside parts of clip has a small rise so money can easily slide under it. outside of clip is very flush so it doesnt hang up on clothes. if you SIT on the wallet, the money clip WILL bend. dont sit on it. these are made for front pocket of pants, or for your jacket. a good autumn (fall) and winter wallet for your jacket. spring and summer i just just a spring loaded money clip with no wallet. BUY THIS! =)
11 comment17 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 19, 2012
Pros: Low cost, it looks great, holds enough cards for my needs (3), and is thin enough to carry in my front pocket without bulging and discomfort.
Cons: The clip holds my cash a bit too tightly. It's kind of a pain to get cash in and out. But since I don't use cash that often, and I could get some pliers and adjust the clip if I really wanted to, this is a minor gripe.
Update: After a few months of use, the clip has naturally loosened up to a user-friendly torque. I have been happy using it as my primary wallet.
on December 19, 2012
Pro:
nice looking
built well

Cons:
the white immediately started to pick up any color it came in contact with
the wallet was bulky and bigger than expected
on January 9, 2013
It was a little larger than I wanted, but this helps with holding a card and receipts. The other thing is that the clip is really tight, so it takes a bit of effort to open. This may be the newness, though.
on August 10, 2012
Good product, it seems of good quality, very thin and simple. there are 3 id/credit card slots, some may view this won't be enough, but it's the whole idea of having a wallet like this, sleek and simple.
on February 20, 2013
It may bend on you if you sit on a corner. but its easy to find and it holds my cards and money.. thats what a wallet is meant for

4 cards
on June 30, 2012
The product looks exactly like the picture. I plan on using this to replace old bulky wallet and the product will be perfect for the job. Product was shipped fast.
on December 24, 2012
the quality don't seem so high and it looks a little bit cheap
and it is a little bit too thick for your pocket
on December 1, 2013
Great low-profile wallet. I'm a girl that doesn't regularly carry a purse, so this is perfect to stick in my coat pocket while still stylish. The money clip is extremely tight, but I loosened it by just bending the metal clip apart. Simple fix, just be careful not to over bend it as it is difficult to get it tighter again. Before the pockets stretch out, I could only fit 5 cards, but after a few months of use, I can carry up to 8 cards.

After a year of good use, it does show wear and scuffs, but I'll probably get another 2-3 good years out of it. Not bad for the price.
on September 11, 2013
The color is nice and it holds some items that I was looking at it for such as cards and an ID. However, it is kind of hard to get my ID out with this and to hold cash is really tough because the clamp/clip is tight on the wallet. It is smaller than a traditional wallet so if that's what you're looking for then go ahead. But it's just not for me and I wouldn't recommend it. Also, the wallet itself easily gets scratches and they're noticeable, but for the price it's okay (I guess).