Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 30, 2014
My wife was trying to convince me to buy NorthFace pants for about six times the cost of these Sierra pants but I refused and bought these, mainly in the hopes of proving a point that you don't always need to spend a lot for high quality.

I will point out that these are very basic snow pants but they do exactly what they're supposed to do: keep me warm and dry. I'm a terrible skier and these pants held up just fine as a I half skied/half tumbled down the mountains at Lake Tahoe. I never got cold or wet. They only have a few pockets on them but I didn't need any more than that so it wasn't an issue for me. I would absolutely recommend these if you're in the market for snow pants.
on January 9, 2014
I bought for a trip up to North Michigan and used for outside wear in -20F temps and for some skiing. For $30 they are well made and keep me warm even sitting on snow for 20 mins when wearing thermal long johns underneath ($10 from Walmart Fruit of the Loom). Size is ok, I bought XL for a 38 inch waist and they fitted around waist just but were comfortable. I guess any larger and you would need a belt especially when skiing. Waterproofing excellent, they never let in any snow or damp.
on January 7, 2012
I bought two pair of these, one for each of my sons for Christmas. We don't generally get snow where we live, but can drive a few hours and be in the mountains. I wanted to get them something of reasonable price and quality considering this is not something they would be wearing every day. Living in New Hampshire most of my life I have owned several pairs of snow pants over the years, and I would say these are true to size, good quality and a great price. I would definitely recommend these!
on February 2, 2015
I ordered these for my husband for a weekend ski trip. He normally wears a medium with a 33 inch waist and 30 inch inseam. I had to order a large because medium wasn't available. They fit perfectly over a pair of fleece pants and kept him warm all day in temperatures ranging from 6 degrees to 17 degrees, not counting the wind chill. They were maybe an inch or so too long, however, with the ski boots on, there wasn't a problem. Great value!
on December 5, 2013
I had a recent trip planned to Iceland with some friends. I needed snowpants but didn't want to pay a fortune. These were perfect. I was warm the whole tile and they fit perfectly. I would highly recommend these snow pants. No need to pay double or triple for other pants. These work excellently
on November 13, 2014
I am a 5'8" woman weight about 136 lbs. I have tried for years to get a snow pant that is long enough, warm, and not expensive. I bought men's because I am long-legged and every other pair of pants (womens) were too short. These are long enough but too loose in the waist. But being so warm I kept them last year. I just ordered them in a small which should be a better fit and give me a more svelte look. The price is very good for a pant that has proven waterproof and quite warm. I wear them all late fall to early spring. Very helpful when I go stargazing pre-dawn, or hiking on windy hills. Just walking the dog or snowshoveling is less painful with these warm, windproof pants. I don't really need the wider skiboot style ankle opening as I don't ski, but it does make them easier to get off over a shoe. I highly recommend this pant.
on January 23, 2013
These pants are pretty good snow pants. I wanted something thick so I would keep my legs warm if it got cold. The elastic of the pants waist makes sure it fits you exactly, so it is snug against your waist. The pants has a snap button and fly zipper in front. It felt a little tight at first against crotch, but that's ok to keep warmth. The pants has two pockets in the front on either side that are velcro and my hand just about fits inside them. And then there is one pocket in the back on the right. It makes a noise as you walk, fabric wiping against each other, but I like that noise. The bottom has velcro that can be opened so you can slide boots in easily. I don't have fat ankles. Air will still rush up the leg. I like the inside material of the pockets it's very soft and the inside of the pants is also very soft.

I have yet to test it's weatherability and see if the bottom where the boots would be is really a problem.

I gave it 5 stars because when I was taking them off, I was thinking, oh no they were so comfortable, I don't want to take them off!
on March 21, 2012
There's not much to say, but they do their job and I have no complaints! Actually, I can say that as a guy I like having a zipper in the front... the previous ski/snow pants I've had did not, which was kind of a pain!
on January 8, 2014
These are great warm pants. I'm 70+ years old and I wear them every day on my motorcycle to work. They keep me comfortable without over heating I like them so much I will be ordering a second pair for my rides
on December 12, 2015
I was hesitant to buy these as they were so cheap. Glad I did these are very nice snow pants and honestly I like these better than my $150 burtons. I bought these for snowmobiling and I think their going to be perfect. I'm 6'1" 250 lbs and wear a 38x32 in pants I bought the 2xl and i'm glad I did these run bout one size small. With the 2xl I can put my underarmor and a pair of sweats on under these and still be comfortable. I would highly recommend this product.