Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Armitron Women's 75/4032WTGP White Ceramic Swarovski Crystal-Accented Bracelet Watch
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on January 6, 2014
This is the second watch I've ordered from Amazon for my daughter. Both watches were dead on arrival, presumably because of the battery. My daughter really likes this one, so I will either replace the battery locally or return it for an exchange in hopes that the new watch has some battery life on arrival.
on June 23, 2013
I had this watch on my wish list for some time, but when it was discounted I had to get it. I have it on my wrist as I type this review. It is gorgeous, and I don't know where you could find a genuine ceramic watch so reasonably priced. The quality is excellent. I'm very impressed with Amitron watches. I have several, and they're all winners.
on June 12, 2015
4/5 due to battery being dead. Had to pry the sucker open with a watch battery flat head looking doo hickey, then once I got the battery installed the thing powered up no problem. The other issue was trying to apply enough pressure to snap the battery cover back on, so I had to go redneck on it and attach a few wooden pieces and compress it down since my thumb power lacked.
on January 20, 2014
The watch is beautiful, but I cannot undo the clasp to put it on myself. I have other watches that close like that, but there is a release and they open easily with one hand. Unless, I can figure out how to open the clasp, I will have to return it! Help....
on December 30, 2013
I purchased this as a gift. It was a lightning deal, and I feel comfortable that I received a good value. The watch is very pretty, both the face and the ceramic band. The reason that I am not giving it five stars is that the clasp can be difficult to work with. But, it still seems like a great watch.
on January 18, 2014
The watch face is very appealing. The only reservation I have with this product was the link for the band was difficult to adjust and directions sent with the watch were not very accurate or descriptive of making band adjustment.
on December 24, 2012
My wife just got her watch for Christmas and she LOVES it. The band did need to have some links taken out as she has a very small wrist. But I managed to do it myself with a cheap watch-link pliers that I got on EBay several years ago. Removing and re-installing the links was very easy. This is the first ceramic watch band that I've ever worked with and I was very impressed. It seems sturdy (time will tell if that holds true). I'll follow up with another review if that changes but so far I couldn't be happier!
on December 27, 2013
I bought this as a gift for my wife. She loves it. The catch for this watch is difficult to work, probably because it is brand new. I imagine in time it will loosen a little and be easier to operate.

Instructions for the watch are not clear and could use a lot more detail. I need to adjust the watch band by removing some links, and, while the instructions are unclear as to how to do this, I'm sure I will figure it out.

The porcelain finish is gorgeous, and the rhinestones on the dial just give it that extra touch of elegance.

Most important, so far it seems to keep good time.
on December 28, 2013
3/5 stars its a nice watch, could of came with 1-2 links more, to open / take off the watch is seriously annoying and its not water proof my mother almost destroyed the watch when we noticed it wasn't water proof. Its kinda dissapointing that she can't use the watch all day, she has to take it off everytime she has to watch her hands / use water.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 7, 2012
I purchased this watch a little while ago,and love it. I have priced them in other places and found this for a much better price for the exact same watch. It is very nicely made. I had to have a few links taken out and that was 25.00 dollars, because they said it was ceramic, of course a rip off. I am very happy with my purchase it was well worth it especially if you have shopped for ceramic watches nice ones are not cheap. If you are looking for a nice ceramic watch I would recommend it.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse