Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on December 29, 2011
Bought it for Christmas gift for daughter.

The good: looks and comfort for kids.

The bad: headband snapped after a few uses.
on April 9, 2012
Purchased these for my four year old daughter. Lasted less than a month. The cord was snagged on the seat belt and as my daughter got out the headband snapped. I've had a pair sony headphones with the metal headband that have lasted 15 years. iFrogz should try harder to beef the materials and create a more rugged version for kids.
on May 21, 2012
The Purple iFrogz Little Rockerz Headphones - were the cutest headphones for my grandchild. The cushion lining is perfect for a small child. The only draw back from these headphones is you are unable to adjust volume on headphones. The only adjustment available is on your player and if there is alot of noise the child can't hear clearly.
The shipment was recieved on time and in great condition. Good sale.

iFrogz EP-LR-NM-PRP Little Rockerz Headphones - Purple
on December 31, 2012
What I love about this headset is that it is the ONLY one for children on the market which has a decibel-limiting feature (that I know of). For that reason alone, I think it is the most suitable for children. However, this is our second pair and I am hoping they fair better than the first ones.

Within a couple weeks of getting the first pair, the cover had come off the jack end of the earphones where they plug into the iPod, and the wires were completely vulnerable. That same afternoon, it was sketchy with how/when it would work because the wiring had become disconnected. My 5 year old is usually very good with these types of things and knows how to disconnect it properly, and we were seated in the car, how much damage could she really do?! I whole heartedly believe it was by design that this became damaged.

But, I'm not really happy with anything else out there. So I'm trying these one last time. iFrogz, I sincerely hope these work out better, otherwise I will have to update my review so that other parents don't end up throwing away their hard earned money like I'm worried I may have.
on June 17, 2012
Received them in time promised, thank you! These are great for my daughter! It's her first pair of headphones and I like they don't let the volume get too high, as well as the soft earphone covers on them. She loves it!
on February 24, 2012
These headphones are perfect for my 4 year old. They are soft and comfy for her ears and head. The volume control is great to keep her little ears safe. The headphones are also a fun color! She loves them!
on March 10, 2013
These worked very well for my kids until the wires came loose... 3 days later. I would recommend only for desktops where the wires remain stationary, not mobile devices.
on February 10, 2014
They look cool and make your little daughter extremely happy, even giddy. That is until the day they break, which they will because they are poorly constructed. Who wants to look your daughter in the face as she holds her precious headphones in her hands and says "Daddy they wont work, fix em". If I had bought a super cheap set, I might have had a replacement, instead I paid a little more for these cool looking ones and then had nothing to offer when they needed to be fixed.

Dissecting the headphones showed that they do not use adequate shock restraint, for their intended users. As such the wires will be prone to being torn from their soldered connections. The wires are so thin and fragile they are also prone to internal shorts due to over stretching and wear over time. The thin wires also make repairs a relative impracticality. I succeeded in restoring sound to one ear, but not to both.
on July 8, 2013
Bought these for a 9 year old girl, who used them only under supervision so they were not treated roughly or abused in any way. They lasted 6 weeks total before the sound quit working completely (roughly 2 weeks after Amazon's return window closed). Can't return them, there isn't a warranty, and they were a total waste of money. Go with a better brand.
on February 21, 2013
I bought these for my daughter who was 4 at the time. The earbuds that come with the itouch and ipods do not stay in her little ears. These are perfect. I like the fact that the volume can't get too loud. The color is fun and they are very soft.