Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on February 4, 2013
In this price range, you're just not going to get better performance. The reason I don't give it 5 stars is because I think the components inside aren't protected as well as they could be. I wish these speakers had a mesh material encircling it. It would keep out a lot of insects, minimize water splashing in and keep out flying debris while doing yard work.

I'm actually trying to find a large band that I could use (two) for holding a mesh material on.
on January 22, 2012
These speakers are designed to "hide away" in the stubs but If you have a large deck or patio to fill with sound, these speakers are the ticket. Really nice omnipresent sound quality and decent bass with the 8" woofer. I compared the specs and price with the Bose and choose to try these (so far I'm glad I did).
Only come in green but have a paint-able surface.
on October 21, 2011
My wife ordered a pair of these for our back yard in June. We received the speakers in approximately a week, but upon hooking them up we discovered that one of the speakers was defective (sounded like it was blown). Attempted to call the number listed on their web site for a RMA number and received voice mail. They returned the call later that same day and said they would email me the RMA. Waited 2 days and no RMA. Sent an RMA request to the email address included in the box and waited 3 days. No RMA. Called the sales line and FINALLY got an RMA. Sent speaker back and waited for replacement (approx 2 weeks). Received replacement and it had the same issue, Called sales line again to get yet another RMA and to see if they could expedite shipment of a replacement due to us receiving 2 defective speakers and they said that costs too much and they need to have the defective speaker back before they ship out a replacement. I argued with the person on the phone for some time and he basically said a happy customer isn't worth what it would cost to ship a speaker overnight or even two days. Finally received the second replacement speaker a couple of weeks later and amazingly it actually works. The color is a little different than the original and there are big clumps of caulking where the upper and lower halves of the cabinet are joined (you can see pictures here: [...] The speakers sound "OK", but certainly aren't worth the price or the hassle involved to obtain them. I would NEVER do business with this company again.
on September 30, 2011
My wife ordered a pair of these for our back yard in June. We received the speakers in approximately a week, but upon hooking them up we discovered that one of the speakers was defective (sounded like it was blown). Attempted to call the number listed on their web site for a RMA number and received voice mail. They returned the call later that same day and said they would email me the RMA. Waited 2 days and no RMA. Sent an RMA request to the email address included in the box and waited 3 days. No RMA. Called the sales line and FINALLY got an RMA. Sent speaker back and waited for replacement (approx 2 weeks). Received replacement and it had the same issue, Called sales line again to get yet another RMA and to see if they could expedite shipment of a replacement due to us receiving 2 defective speakers and they said that costs too much and they need to have the defective speaker back before they ship out a replacement. I argued with the person on the phone for some time and he basically said a happy customer isn't worth what it would cost to ship a speaker overnight or even two days. Finally received the second replacement speaker a couple of weeks later and amazingly it actually works. The color is a little different than the original and there are big clumps of caulking where the upper and lower halves of the cabinet are joined. The speakers sound "OK", but certainly aren't worth the price or the hassle involved to obtain them. I would NEVER do business with this company again.

See 1 answered question