Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Price:$25.39 - $29.62+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on November 5, 2011
The "burgundy" is really like a black-red. It's mostly black. I affixed a badge to it the first day I wore it and it made a deep mark in the "leather." I've used this badge with dozens of other belts and that has never happened. Do not buy Geoffrey Beene
on October 12, 2013
I got this for my husband and he was very pleased. It is a size smaller than he thought he would need, but it is a great fit. It is actually identical to his worn our Van Heusen belt when we put them side by side - the holes matched exactly, the cut and composition were the same also. It is hard to find larger sizes in the stores without going a lot of places to look, so we are pleased with this option now that we know it will fit. Would order again. Prompt shipping and item just as pictured.
on December 21, 2012
It is just as described. Traveling for business, I try to double dip accessories as much as possible. This belt works great with a suit or casually with jeans. It is a nice, soft leather but find that for normal wear, it has seemed to hold up nicely. I would recommend this belt.
on October 30, 2012
As another reviewer described, this is a dark cordovan belt. It is a perfect match for my dark cordovan wingtips, I've been looking for this belt color for quite awhile. The color is not overly reddish or purple in hue, more of a darker subdued cordovan tone. The picture is pretty accurate on the color, it is slightly darker towards the outside edge which not easily noticeable from a distance. The buckle is a nice conservative style.
The material is very soft, I can't fault it for the other remarks about it holding an indentation mark; it is advertised as a soft material and is indeed just that, which incidentally makes it more comfortable to wear.
The width is about 1 3/8" - a little bit on the wider side but not excessively so.
I'm very happy with this purchase!
on May 22, 2015
Looks and feels great, although I ordered a size too big (and drilled a hole in it before realizing I could return it for free -- oops!)

To save you from the same issue: my waist measures 35", and depending on the brand, I wear jeans with a 33-36" waist. The tightest setting on the 38" belt is about 1" too loose for me; it looks like the 36" belt would have been perfect. (The "rule" to buy a belt 2" bigger than your pants measurement does not apply here...)
on February 25, 2013
Oh brother...
HATED my old belt, was like a scuba-diving weight belt... tried all others at many stores... all of them the same... TOO HEAVY...
Enter Geoffrey Beene's soft-touch... light as a feather, my pants stay up when unbuckled and don't crash down on the floor at the most inopertune moments... This is what I was looking for. 5 stars!!!
on May 13, 2013
My husband liked the belt. It is a little large though so he will punch another hole in it. It is much softer than his old one. That's why he likes it.
on January 28, 2015
I'm a 34 in everything. Yet this belt in a 34" is more like a 32. At the 34" notch there's like 1" of belt left after it leaves the buckle, and that's not enough. Also, the quality isn't very good. I know. It's inexpensive. In fact, too inexpensive to justify a return. But, I do expect size specific items like belts to be sized accurately.
on October 25, 2012
I am quite pleased with this 44 inch burgundy leather belt. Amazingly enough, I may be finally losing weight so I may be able to fit the 42 or 40 inch belts that I outgrew on the way to 265 pounds. We shall see. Fast delivery, good price, good product.
on May 20, 2014
The belt is soft leather and looks and feels like a high quality product. Fits my 32 waist perfectly. I Would highly recommend to friends and would certainly buy again.