Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on July 7, 2012
This item was very convenient. Its light, and easily used. The option to take both pictures and video is great. The quality overall for both pictures and video are very high. Overall, would recommend for people looking for it being convenient, but not looking for awesome video.
on December 20, 2012
I bought this camera for my classroom to give my students more quality video capability than their cell phones. And although this camera is easy to use and better than many phones, it is nowhere near the quality of even the oldest/cheapest $100 Flip Video camera. If you have the extra money and looking for crisp videos, I would invest in a better video camera.
on August 9, 2013
Got this camera for my 9YO daughter, and she ABSOLUTELY loves it! I like it because it was super cheap (only $25) and I don't have to worry about her (or her younger brother or nephew) breaking it. The only thing it's missing is a flash. Otherwise, the still picture quality is excellent for a 5MP cam. The zoom feature is pretty good. The video cam is fantastic! My daughter makes tons of videos and they are all clear and crisp. Low lighting produces grainy pics/vids but that is to be expected. Get this camera, it is well worth the money!
on November 16, 2012
I am totally happy with this little camera. It works perfect as advertised. It is attached to my computer via the USB and gets charged at the same time. Can not get more convenient than that.
on September 11, 2012
For a cheap camera, great buy. For photos, not so much. I'm not going to use it for photos at all, because I can hardly snap a good one. A smart phone is perhaps better for both video and photos. However, being what it is, I think I'll make good use of it for video.
on April 28, 2013
Great for my video purposes, but the sound quality isn't great unless you're right on top of your subject with no background noise.
on June 24, 2013
I like this little camera. It does everything I ask and expect and it is relatively easy to operate. Picture quality is so-so, of course. But I didn't buy it for the picture quality, so I am still pleased.
on June 23, 2013
Bought this camera for my 8 year old. In her eyes this is the best gift and camera she could have received. It was perfect for her, she really loves it.
on August 6, 2013
They are functional, but not very hardy. One didn't work when I got it and then after being dropped once a couple of the others broke.
on January 30, 2013
bought for Christmas for daughter. She loves making her own videos and pictures. very handy little camera. easy to use

See 1 answered question