Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 5.11 #71049 Performance Polo Short Sleeve Shirt
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 15, 2012
This polo works for me for the most part and runs true to size. I am 6'2 225 lbs/athletic build and I usually wear an XL and the XL worked for me. The only issue I have had is with the white one, it is very sheer. Unless you are going to wear a t shirt underneath everytime, dont get white. Other than tha it is comfortable, well made, and very durable.
on December 6, 2012
This is the greatest polo shirt ever. It is fantastic in every way and if I had to choose 1 polo for the rest of my life, it would be this one. Does not wrinkle, looks professional even after washing. I only wish the length was a bit longer. I am 6'5" and this shirt barely tucks in. It looks good untucked, but sometimes I have to tuck it for work. It will tuck, but comes untucked in the tail if I bend over.
on June 29, 2015
I thought it was a tall size and I love this company and the product I am just both tall and big. If it would have been a tall size this would have got 5 stars the shirt is heavy duty and that is what I am looking for you pick it up and the fabric is heavier you can feel the difference. Great product if you are of average height and size.
on July 16, 2013
I got this shirt because I enjoy the 5.11 family of products. It is a a heavier shirt than one would think for a polo shirt. The shirt ran a bit wide and if I leave it un tucked it "poofs" out in the back quite a bit. Tucked in it looks 100% pro, especially when paired with 5.11 pants/shorts. I recommend this product for its durable quality.
on March 2, 2014
I bought this shirt to give a more professional but still appropriate appearance on ride-alongs. I love it. The fit is great, love how light it is and how cool it keeps me in the Florida heat. The cut is generous enough to allow tucked or untucked concealed carry and even ample room to wear a vest underneath.

If i end up with a department that allows this as a uniform shirt I will be buying many, many more.
on December 8, 2011
I had this shirt for 5 years already! The material last long, the collar doesn't curl and the pen holder on the sleeve is just awesome. The performance polo doesn't fade. My only gripe is that, on the new ones, it seems like they made the material thinner.... we'll see how this one turns out.
on December 18, 2013
I have a few different brands of tactical polo's from Condor to Blackhawk to LA Police Gear. I go between a L and XL depending on the fit... I bought this shirt in an XL and it is very large. I am returning it for a L. Quality is what you would expect from 5.11. The LE Green is very dark green.
on September 18, 2015
This is a great shirt, if it fits your frame correctly, the fit is smaller than the 5.11 Professional Polo, I usually wear a L to XL in most shirts, (44-46 chest, 5'11" 200lbs, athletic build) but this shirt feels slightly tight at the chest and shoulders. I tried an XL at a retailer after finding the L was a bit tight, but it still had that fitted feel on my shoulders, I have broad shoulders so this may be the reason why. Also, the underarms seem to be cut higher up into the shirt, possibly due to the gusseted sleeves, so if you'll be wearing a short sleeve tee underneath, you may have to go with a sleeveless underneath to not have that underarm discomfort/bunching. The seams at the front of the shoulders also give it an awkward feel, you can feel the pull of the seam as you move your arms around, again, this may be because it is fitted on my chest and shoulders. It's a great material, but if you'll be carrying a concealed firearm, you may want to go with a thicker fabric, this one easily prints on your CCW. I've recently been wearing the Professional Polo, and that one fits better an doesn't print on you CCW. Overall this is an OK shirt if it fits your frame, but first try it out in your normal size and one size up, if you go one size up, you will also add length to the shirt, and these already have a bit more length to them than other polos.
VINE VOICEon October 12, 2012
Nice, cool, comfortable shirt. Ventilates well. Sizing may be a bit large. I'm 6'1 and around 190. On every shirt I wear, I'm between large and extra large. I ordered the large size of this shirt and it looked large on me even with an undershirt.
on July 28, 2016
I needed this for work. It was a lot cheaper on Amazon then at the police gear warehouse. It's soft, comfortable, and doesn't shrink in the wash. I also took longer to get stinky because it is sweat resistant. I like the little pen pockets too.

If after reading my review of this product or any of my other reviews and interesting or useful please rate it is as "helpful" or leave a comment. I truly enjoy writing reviews on products that will potentially help someone make an informed decision based on my experience and I also greatly appreciate and I love and hearing feedback so please feel free to let me know if I helped. I make most of my daily purchases here on amazon and base my purchases on reviews of the product from others as well. I know that honest and helpful reviews provide insight to the company and to the purchasers as well.

I received this item at a discounted rate in exchange for a fair, honest and unbiased review. I only buy products that I will actually use and test to give fair feedback on. I also only give a 5 star rating when the product is excellent and deserves such a rating. I base my review on overall quality, use, and if it meets the description given by the seller. If I feel that I can't honestly give at least a 4 or 5 star rating then I contact the seller and try to resolve the problem first to see if there is anything than can be done that would remedy the situation. Sometimes there are only so many things you can say about a product, so I try to be as direct as possible. You can trust that my reviews are not only for the sellers benefit but for other customers interested in purchasing this product as well.