Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on February 4, 2014
I bought this to replace one my dog chewed into oblivion. Put batteries in and it worked straight away. The next day, I noticed chew marks on the new one. I spend a small fortune on crap for the dog to chew and she goes for the remote. Bad Dog.
on May 4, 2016
I have a Panasonic TV and needed a replacement remote. Got this, inserted two AA batteries, pointed it at the TV and it worked perfectly - no programming required. Every button on it works with my TV just as it was supposed to. I purchased this because my previous two remote controls (this model Panasonic LCD Tv Remote Control Tzz00000008a - the original and an identical replacement) quit working properly. They were finicky about how you pointed them at the TV and didn't work at all sometimes. This one works exactly like it's supposed to. You point it at the TV and hit the channel button and the channel changes. You don't have to be at just the right angle or stand on one foot to get it to work! Hopefully this one will last - and not get lost.
review image review image
on September 7, 2014
We purchased a number of Panasonic TV's for our facility; none came with a remote. Since the TV's are preset in Hotel mode, we needed to be able to reset the channels. This remote is the correct version for our Panasonic TV's (TH32 LRU20). I am now able to exit hotel mode, correct settings, then return to hotel mode to prevent guest/patients from changing basic TV settings
on February 5, 2013
Seriously. I am not sure what happened to my old remote, it just stopped working one day and that was horrible. So I looked and found this one which was comparably priced with a universal remote, so I got this one instead. And how awesome is it that it is the exact model for my tv, and there's no programming frustrations, or having to remember where everything is on the new one? Personally I find it awesome to bypass all that stuff. I'm really glad I got this, and since it came in a timely and safe manner, I really REALLY can't say enough good things.
on February 22, 2016
We had lost the remote to our old Panasonic Viera TV (over 10 years old) and we had been using the remote from our new Panasonic TV. So we already knew this one worked perfectly with the old TV. No more running up and down the stairs to get a TV remote.
on April 14, 2013
Nothing spectacular here-exact replacement for the old one I lost...thought I lost. As luck would have after weeks of no remote I purchased this one, the exact replacement. Must have been about 3 days later that the old one popped up. Of Course. So, one thing of note, if you find yourself with two of these, take the batteries out of one of them as they'll interfere with each other. Other than that, smooth sailing.
on December 31, 2014
I use this remote with my Panasonic TC-32LX60 tv. It works well. Some of the buttons don't work because my tv is older and doesn't have all of the functionality, but still a good replacement remote.
VINE VOICEon November 28, 2014
I figured my Panasonic Plasma TV (from 2009) would out-last the single remote that came with it. I had tried a few "Universal" remotes but they don't exactly "speak Panasonic."

I also suspect that during the life of this TV, Panasonic will change it's TV-Language as TVs become online appliances.

So I got this remote in case the original failed. It worked, as others have said, just by adding batteries.

The next innovation in TV's will have the 4K ultra pixel density and lots more plugs and wi-fi capabilities. I'm looking forward to just using my phone and having voice-control (at least when the place isn't full of shouting kids). I think these TV's should ship with 3 remotes - 2 to use, and 1 for when one of them breaks, at least until there's a phone app that just controls your house. Meanwhile, grab a backup for yourself.
on September 30, 2015
Perfect for or ur Hotel Model TV, this remote was the only way to get the TV out of hotel mode and back fully usable.
To change out of Hotel Mode
press the VOL (-) button on the side of the TV with the OK button on the remote
say yes to the question
then go to menu on the remote, set up, hold MUTE for 3 seconds, change all of the options what you want them to remove hotel mode.
on December 29, 2013
This was a great purchase. All I had to do was put batteries in an it worked. Remote was brand new just as described. I recommend to anyone.