Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

on September 10, 2012
My first impressions on these shorts very favorable due to the quality of the material and the stitching workmanship. However, on the first wearing I really did not like the fit or feel, a bit of bunching and riding up. I know everyone has a different shape but I almost didn't give these shorts a second chance but I did, and now I'm glad for it. It actually took about three wash and dry cycles before they began to conform to me and became really comfortable. These are especially comfortable in hot weather as they wick sweat away and you don't get soggy short syndrome and it 's bothersome chaffing. Do note these are low rise and the legs are a short cut. A quality product, worth considering.
on March 21, 2014
Bought these boxer briefs when they were on a lightning deal, but didn't realize the material would be so shiny and artificial feeling. I'm used to my cozy cotton ones. That mistake's on me. They also seemed a bit smaller than other medium size underwear I've bought, so their not getting much wear... until I shed a few pounds.
on July 29, 2014
We bought 3 different CK underwear and the concept micro low rise trunk is my husband favorite. They look the best and feel the best. As for the 2-pack microfiber stretch trunk that I review here, the material is more shiny and doesn't breathe as well as the "concept" trunks.. The men's body modal trunk material is so thin that it tore the second time he wore it! The "concept" trunks receive 5 stars and these 4 stars
on January 6, 2014
Possibly the most comfortable underwear I have ever owned. I would have give it 5-stars but it's inconvenient not to be able to put them in the clothes dryer and, in my opinion, they are priced too high.
on November 16, 2014
I loved these at first, but I realized that one of the pairs started falling apart at the seems on the back after light-to-normal use. Good besides that. I backpacked with these through Israel and India and it was nice to have something microfiber I could clean minimally and on my own. And and and.
on May 15, 2014
I wanted to like these. I love the Calvin Klein cotton boxer briefs. I bought these for their moisture wicking properties. However, the legs are just a bit too short. I'm a taller guy with a fairly lean build. The legs seem to enjoy riding up. I would love these if that didn't happen. When the legs ride up, these become very uncomfortable to wear. I find myself having to pull the legs down about 2-4 times whenever I wear them. I also wish they had a fly. Again, not quite for me. They are comfortable under jeans--well, when the legs don't ride up.
on February 8, 2014
I normally wear Calvin Klein trunks, but this material is awful. It is of course just my opinion, but for me the fit is poor mostly because the material doesn't move like cotton and is far less comfortable to wear.
on January 9, 2013
These are great for younger men- they are low cut and aren't as long as traditional boxer briefs. Plus the microfiber is really soft. My husband says he likes to wear them under basketball shorts when he plays sports but I got them because they are my version of lingerie for him!
on April 15, 2014
They look nice, they feel just like the underarmour ones that cost 20 each. So as far as price goes this are good. The only difference is the way your thing looks. You have to look closely at the picture and you can see how it sticks up on that area. I don't know how to put this politely, mmmm... hahaha k can't find proper words, just look at the picture closely that's what it looks like when you wear it. Still great for the price. Nice to have colors in my drawer other than black.
on August 6, 2014
I love the fit and look of these.. As someone else commented prior at first they didn’t seem to fit well then after a few washes and useage they ended up fiting very well.. I actually have them on the top of my list. I also think they give a great look at well.. I had initially bought a black set to try them and since loving them so much I bought additional sets..