Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Samsonite Tote-a-ton 33 Inch Duffle Luggage
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on March 9, 2013
The bag ripped at the seams while packing. I had only pack clothing for an overseas trip. I had to rush out and buy different bags. Canvas bags seem a better choice. They are light weight but a more durable bag.
on April 25, 2015
When these are packed as pictured, full of clothes, the shape is maintained. I bought this to haul kids sand toys and towels to the beach, There is no structure to the bag so I imagine it could flop some if filled with odd shaped items or lopsided packing jobs. The quality is good and the price not so bad. Wish the bottom had a stiff liner board. I like how the zipper is three sided so it is easy to open wide, however, if you packed two sides with the bag laying open, everything would go into disarray on closing.
on September 1, 2012
We got these to use for moving our son into his dorm, and they were perfect. They hold a ton of stuff, yet are lightweight. The handles and zippers seem sturdy and I think we'll get several years of good use out of them. I wouldn't use them on a plane trip ( unless maybe if I were checking my bag and didn't have to carry it far at my destination), but for consolidating and transporting a lot of stuff by car, these are great.
on March 20, 2013
I order 3 black duffels from A to Z luggage.My order came different with the picture, I order the black, it should come with red strips but it is all black. I am a little disappointed . It is not worth to return, will keep it.It came with a little storage bag.
on May 25, 2012
huge but don't require big storage space.
very durable.
sleek.
amazing. i hope they have a half size version of this.
great product!
on February 6, 2013
These bags are very sturdy. We used them to move my daughter to college. I would highly recommend them. I can imagine lots of other uses for them.
on September 10, 2013
This bag is the perfect travel abroad bag! It was difficult to stuff to 23 kg. but we did it! Then it folds up easily for easy storage! We are already ordering more just in case we need additional bags!
on May 6, 2016
I own two of these bags in different colors. I kept them folded flat and took them both on a 30-day trip around the world so that I would have room for purchases and souvenirs from the trip. They weigh next to nothing, pack flat / folded in your original bag, and then unfold to swallow an immense amount of WHATEVER you need them to hold.

What I did was pack dirty laundry (which always takes up more space than the same clothes did when they were clean), shoes, soft souvenirs, etc. in these bags so that any other item requiring structure or protection could go into my more rigid spinner bag. They would not be suitable for anything fragile. My husband checked one and I checked the other and we were good to go.

The zippers are strong. The fabric is strong. It's a good bag.

Transporting them to and from the airport they are hard to carry a long distance, but I put them on a luggage cart (or rested them on top of my spinner bag) and they were fine.
on October 28, 2014
I bought a 3 pack as a solution for a rush trip, and only one was delivered.
They are weak (small tear during travel)
Hard to handle (uncomfortable handles when full)

I certainly expected more, even tough these are cheap. I'm glad I got only one.
on November 6, 2013
Due to neck damage, I must carry my own pillows wherever I go. For years I've used plastic garbage bags to do this. It is embarrassing to carry luggage and a garbage bag when checking into a hotel. This bag is a perfect size to hold pillows with room left over for more, if necessary. No more garbage bags!!! No more embarrassment!! Also this bag is so lightweight that it folds into almost nothing when not in use, taking up not space at all. I bought two, one in red and this purple one. Both are true to color.