Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Journee Collection Womens Extra Wide Calf Slouch Buckle Knee High Boots
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on March 28, 2012
I had previously bought a pair but after 3 months they fell apart. I loved them so I purchased a second pair. They arrived in a non-factory box, obviously very warn, stapled together, and the soles were glued on with a craft glue gun. I paid full price for these really gross "new" shoes. Boot is great, company is fail.
review image
on January 8, 2011
I searched all over the internet for stylish winter boots without being clonky and old-fashioned looking, but of a good price. Not only was the price amazing (these SAME boots were advertised at over $50 in some online shops I was browsing), but they are unbelievably comfortable! Perfect fit, and as I have thin calves my skinny jeans fit tucked in with plenty of room to spare. With a gel insole it's a bit tight, and I have narrow, small feet, so if you need to use medical insoles I suggest finding a wider boot, but for those of us with narrow feet this is a perfect fit.

Easy to run in or walk in deep snow. Flexible yet supportive.

Shipping was easy, cheap, and came very quickly. The box was in perfect shape and the boots packed snugly. No damage. The boots look like they came right from a store.

I will gladly repurchase if necessary, or if I find other styles I love.
22 comments| 74 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 3, 2010
These are way cute - and just what i was looking for for my 12 year. but after less than 2 months.. the buckle and strap on both shoes has fallen completely off!
on January 9, 2011
These shoes are a little flimsey. Although they are comfortable, nice and look good. to me thats alll that really matters! They also run narrow. Hope this helps you!
on November 30, 2011
I bought these because of all the great reviews and they certainly are the right price, but I felt like I needed to give a warning to others. These boots have a plastic piece in them that wrap around the back of the heel and then down underneath both sides of the ankle. The plastic is constantly rubbing underneath my ankle on the outside and causes so much pain that these boots can't be walked in for long periods of time. Also, since they are a suede-like material, everything sticks to them and they are difficult to clean. If you have a year round shedding dog like I do, these boots may not be for you because they will attract every little bit of dog hair and any other lint around. Nice looking boot, but the quality is a reflection of the price for sure.
on August 17, 2011
I just got these boots in the mail today. No need to size up on these. Order your normal size. The shaft is wide enough for my not so thin calf size. They have a zipper and an elastic spot for some extra stretch. Lots of toe room space. Like other people have said these are not boots meant to last a lifetime. They are fashionable and good when you are on a budget.
on June 12, 2011
I was totally dissatisfied with this item. These boots are not a good fit. They run really large in the legs.They also run large in the foot.I was also stuck with the item.In order to return the it would be an out of pocket cost. In fact after returning the item ,I would only have gotten half of my money back.Losing half of the original purchase price.Not happy with this purchase all the way around.
on March 10, 2014
I ordered a wide calf size 10. It fits very nicely. The wide calf fits my 19 inch calf. I read that the calf size goes up as the foot size goes up. I also have large ankles which fit nicely.
on March 4, 2015
review image
on November 13, 2012
I got my boots early and living in ND where it is cold and snowing thought these would last me though the winter. I thought wrong. i received them Nov.9 and today nov 13th sitting here at work found my sole is coming undone. How pissed off am i? very! i go these and a found a small tear on the upper calf on both sides. Was going to let them slide cause they look nice and wear well.. i am very wrong. now i am waiting to see what the seller will do to correct this situation.