Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation Learn more

Size: 10 D(M) US|Color: Dark Cinder/Power Blue/High Energy|Change
Price:$75.00

on December 7, 2011
I have been wearing Adidas running shoes for almost 40 years now and I swear by them. However, due to limited access to retail shops, I bought this pair online and found that the size 12 is probably running 1/2 size too small. I will order another pair at size 12-1/2 (first time in my life ordering that size) and give the current ones to my younger son, who will grow into them. My older son (who also has size 12 feet) felt they were really tight, but loved the traction in the snow.
on July 9, 2012
Just finished the Tough Mudder in SoCal and this shoe was absolutely phenomenal. We ran through 10 miles of water/mud/sand/gravel/you name it, and I never lost any traction. In fact, while most people were slipping and sliding all over the place, I was chugging up and down mountain slope with no problem. I did not even need to take them off, as they sealed off the little rocks pretty well (but not perfectly). All around - a great shoe with excellent traction and mud protection. If you need a shoe for Tough Mudder - look no further.
on August 22, 2011
These shoes are very quality. They grip well on everything. Lightweight. Sturdy construction. Comfortable form fitting! I will buy the same pair next time for sure!
on August 19, 2011
I wear these shoes daily for work. I am in the lawn care business and walk 5-8 hours a day and these are the only shoes I wear. Light, but durable, and great for walking. Just a heads up I always get atleast a half size bigger in these than my Nike's so size them bigger than usual.
on January 24, 2012
I was a bit skeptical of buying shoes online; especially running shoes because they wildly vary in fit, comfort (depending on the brand) and stability. I had grown attached to my Saucony and Nike Vomero fit, comfort and stability. I looked at the VERY helpful reviews and decided to take a chance. I am so very glad I did; these shoes are great! Right out of the box they `looked' stiff, but when I put them on (with no socks) I thought I heard my feet sigh `"ahhhhh'". When I put on socks they were even better. So lightweight and so comfortable I was able to run 5 miles first day; no pain during or after. No adjustment period needed! GREAT SHOES (Thanks for the reviews everybody!)
on October 21, 2012
I bought these for a new found interest in trail running. I've run with Saucaony on the road for 20 years but their trail running shoes were more expensive and I figured trail running was mostly about traction and support then padding. So far, they provide both. My only problem was that they look so good that I don't want to get them dirty.
on February 5, 2012
Order 1 size larger! Shoe size is tight, so order larger, or wear without ANY socks! I now own two pair, but this Adidas Kanadia model is probably the most comfortable shoe I've ever bought
on June 7, 2014
These shoes are outstanding. Let me lay it on you:

These are a little more rugged, and as a result slightly heavier, as another reviewer mentioned. Other than that,
Grip. For. Days.
I've put reviewing these for almost 2 years but here i am, finally.
I am in the Marine Corps. We will play rough sometimes, in the name of physical fitness and all that.
Picture a foggy, super rainy and rain/puddle soaked field. It was soccer day. I wore these bad boys. I am telling you, amazon community, the only reason I knew how slick the earth was was because of all the Marines slipping and sliding all over the field. With these, I was able to pivot, out maneuever, and otherwise run with utter confidence on the field.
As a goalie, the earth was completely mucked. Mud everywhere. These shoes allowed me to mash around this mud with no problem. And every punt resulted in a thick stream of mud flying from the deep treads onto everyone and everywhere. It was glorious. These things did everything they were designed to do. They performed gloriously.
on May 29, 2013
Well, I already owned a pair of these...or at least so I thought when I ordered them so I was expecting them to fit perfectly. Turns out they must be slightly different style than the ones I have as when they arrived they were ever so slightly too snug. Fortunately I'm writing this review a few weeks out since I got them, otherwise it may have only been 3 stars. They have since loosened up a bit and fit really good now. I like the amount of cushion, and I love how they hug my feet. They are no longer too tight, but there is no wiggling around or sliding of my foot inside the shoe. One other thing that I really like is that the laces stay tight too. Sometimes in modern sneakers with rounded laces they can have a tendency to loosen or come untied over the course of a workout but these stay set in place the whole time and I never need to touch them. I am wearing for some conventional running, but mostly for cross-fit style workouts. Thus far they have held up great.

Only gripe is that they have too many "spikes" (best way I can describe it) all around that seem to catch on the ground from time to time. Just slightly sticking out further than you feel like the shoe actually extends which occasionally causes me to clip the side of a step or obstacle, etc.
on July 5, 2012
Great looking shoes. It has a nice rubber cleat-like bottom that feels really nice. But unfortunately the shoe is a bit narrow in size, which feels tight and it is 0.5 inch to small. U have to buy it .5 size bigger than your usual. This coming from a guy who is not picky and never had a problem with a shoe