Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on April 30, 2012
Just to get an idea, I am 5'9, 120 pounds, 34B, and usually wear a size 4 in dresses. I first ordered a small... I struggled to get it on and was extremely tight.. it felt like I was stuffed in a sausage casing. So I returned it and reordered a medium. The medium fit much better. However, it still was tight around the sides of the bra area. It squeezed so tight creating a roll effect. So, again I returned it and got the large. Finally, it fit comfortably! I would say that there is a bit of room in the cups, but not enough to bother me. So make sure to size up! Once the slip fit, its very nice, well made, and a nice color. Over all, a good buy. The extremely fast shipping was an additional plus.
22 comments89 of 93 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 18, 2013
Update:

Wore it for the second time today and took the dog out for a walk. It keeps riding up and it became really annoying, so I am returned it. My little trick does still work, but when you need to do it every few seconds, it gets old FAST. If you stand around and not move much all day, this can still work for you.

Back to where it came from, unfortunately...I really wanted it to work...ugh........

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Does it ride up? Yes. Is it bad? Not really. Does it "slim" my body? No. Is it hard to get in and out of it? Yes at first. Is it worth the price? Yes. Would I ever consider buying another one of the same? Maybe. On time shipping? Yes.

After the main questions, I'll explain:

The length of the slip on the thighs is good, but I think if it were longer, it would not ride up as often. I have to pull it down ever so often, but it really doesn't bother me much as I have figured out an easy way to do so. And no matter how I walk or sit, the riding up stops where my butt line starts, so I don't walk around with my badonkadonk hanging out. I wear this with a long sheer pleated skit. Looks very sex-eh :-D

The body slip part is definitely convenient as you can wear a strapless at the same time. It's smooth so it doesn't stick to any fabric.

The bra, like per another reviewer, flattens your boobs as there is no "push-up" or any other fancy feature, but again, did you pay for any of those features? No. So, there you go. If you want boobs with this, put in padding or something. If you got big boobs, this can help you with your problem.

Do remember to put this one on BEFORE the makeup, you'll see what I mean... The first time I tried it on, from the bottom of the slip, it was hard to get in. OH MY GOD! Of course, I knew that wasn't going to be easy, but it was quite annoying. The taking out was NOT fun either....BUT, on the second time, I decided to get in from the TOP of the slip and I was able to pull it up, carefully, past my hips and voila! I have the slip on in no time and feeling great/proud of myself. Of course, I don't know if you are as lucky as I am on this one. I took it off the same way and it was fine. Wheeew, I hate it less now.

It does what it is supposed to do: keep things in place and keeps you from flashing people, for free.
0Comment27 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 7, 2012
Nice control slip although it does ride up. The fit is correct I like that the staps come off to make it a strapeless. Wish it didn't ride up so much, it would be a much better product if not for that issue.
0Comment25 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 23, 2013
I bought up a size because of my pear shape; I thought it would be a better fit over my hips and thighs. I thought it would suck everything in but it doesn't. Smoothing? Probably, but it's not holding anything in. Maybe I bought the wrong item for the purpose, and it's works properly for its intended purpose.
on July 22, 2013
Good quality for what it cost. It has elastic along the bottom and does ride up a little but not past where it needs the protection. I really enjoy that the bra top is adjustable with the straps to make the fit extra comfortable.
on May 21, 2013
Provides more than just a slip and no need for addition layers. I like having coverage under my dresses and this is perfect.
on June 12, 2013
It is very form fitting. Perfect size. It does not move..no creeping up. Perfect to wear with my dresses or skirts.
on December 30, 2013
I like the fit of this product, and actually fits the bust very well (I wear a 42C) - I didn't need straps when I first wore it. I bought this for an event I had to attend, and thank goodness my dress wasn't tight because this shape wear did not hold anything in or smooth anything out. This should be used as more of a slip than for shape wear.
on May 29, 2015
PERFECT slip! I had a white very see-through dress that I needed a strapless slip for. This works absolutely perfect! However, this is NOT a shaper (except maybe a bust shaper, but definitely doesn't hold anything in). In fact, I am 26 weeks pregnant and it's not tight on my belly at all, which is great for me, this is a very stretchy fabric. If you buy it for a slip, you're going to love it, it has a nice push-up bra that works when it is strapless. If you buy it for a shaper, you're wasting your money, that's not what it's good for. I'm normally a 32DD (they didn't have that size) so I bought a 36D and it fits great!
on July 14, 2015
I ordered the nude version, which has the option to select by bra size. The fit is true to size and I love the convenience of a functional, good bra built into a slip for wearing underneath thin dresses. It's not exactly shapewear but it is a close fit--if you were expecting spanx style slimming and shaping, this might not be the slip for you. The only reason I rated this at four stars is that after just a few wears the underwire is coming out of one cup. This is easily fixed by restitching the seam but it is irritating it happened so quickly.

See 1 answered question