Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

on April 27, 2012
I purchased these a while ago and I've been really happy with the way they've held up. The elastic is in great shape, even after a bunch of washings and dryings. The waistband is soft. They're obviously well made and a good buy.
on April 13, 2012
I needed some new manderwear, so I bought a few packages from different brands. I liked these way better than the Hanes boxer briefs, whose waistband kept rolling over. The waistband on these is soft, super comfortable, and stays in place. I'm a tall guy with a 38 inch waist with little "junk in the trunk", and these fit great. I ended up buying two more packages.
on July 12, 2012
it is hard to find the FOL products locally where I am, but anyway, I prefer the FOL because the legband does not stretch out as fast as the other brands, so they don't ride up as often.
on November 4, 2012
Really happy with this purchase. They seem to be well-made,are very comfortable and good looking. I guess it's hit or miss whether or not you get the colors shown, I got greys and blues, no red, but no big deal.
on May 5, 2014
These are not the same briefs -- they are the ones that are typically labeled in the stores as "New style - sits lower on the waist", but the package just says something like redesigned for better fit. These sit almost at a bikini area of the waist and not what I wanted. I do like the the redesigned leg hems, because just like they advertise they do not ride-up like the old design does. I still miss the old design for the higher waist.
on June 11, 2012
These fit my husband just perfect and the price was just right. They are very durable and we are happy with the product.
on May 22, 2014
As a woman, I ordered them to wear under dresses, instead of buying spanks. They fit very well, and I love the 100% cotton feel of them. Highly recommend them to other women who want to wear skirts or dresses, but may want shorts under them, just in case.
on February 6, 2013
Be careful, it's not the colors shown in the image. Actually what I received is two black ones and two gray ones!
on November 2, 2014
Good quality, good fit, gives your boys perfect amount of support. If you sometimes find large to be too loose around the elastic, but medium to be too tight, this medium will likely fit you well. Keep in mind, on their size chart, "M" is listed as size 34-36, that's larger than most mediums.
on March 15, 2016
I bought these hoping they would fit the same as some older ones I have, but these seem a bit larger even though they are the same size. I wear them for working out, and they work well enough, but the length of the legs is just a bit longer than I was hoping for and they are slightly looser, otherwise they are pretty nice. I prefer the fabric on these to most of the other boxer briefs, some I have tried are very synthetic and stretchy, but really don't perform that well in my experience. These are also nice because the legs don't have any cuff at the bottom that squeezes tight to try to stay in place, but the whole thing is snug enough to not ride up as much as other brands. Overall I think they are a good choice.