Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on March 25, 2014
These are very stylish DC glasses. The problem is they broke after 5 days of use. The frame snapped and the lense went flying off and broke. Very dissapointing since they are were so darn cute. They looked so good on my rounded face, which is hard to find.
on November 29, 2012
I got my solid black shades 3 weeks ago.Shipping was so fast, these are of very nice quality on such low price and i was looking 4 exactly this type so finally got these on amazon overall great product looks gorgeous and very expensive if anyone has oval or round face shape these are perfectly made 4 them. I am so much satisfied with this product recommend others too.
on February 26, 2014
These are very very cheap glasses....it was already broken when I received them in the mail. The lens was pop out of the glasses and broke write after that! I will never buy anything like this again....very disappointed!
on March 6, 2013
These were actually very nice looking sunglasses.

I thought when it said "large" in the info, that meant the lenses were large. However, the glasses themselves
were much too big for my face (and I don't have a small one) and I could not keep them on, so I returned them.

If you need overall large sized sunglasses, you would be very pleased I think, because the styling is nice.
on December 11, 2013
THEY ARRIVED BROKEN!!!... They are very cute but useless because they are broken. They arrived with the corner of the eye snapped and the lens missing...
on April 18, 2013
The sunglasses are way to big to fit me. And they don't fit in the DG sunglasses case I bought for them. Also when I went to return them the seller had said that I had to pay for the shipping.
on April 4, 2013
I think these glasses look very cute and are big like I wanted. I wish the lenses were darker but I can't tell how dark they are from pics. I just am very sensitive to the sun
on June 20, 2014
They look fantastic. This is my second pare of DG eyewear that I have purchased. And now I just have to fined a case that I like to store them in. When im not wearing them.
on March 20, 2013
Love these! Added them to my ever growing sunglass collection and they are cute and all that's missing is the paparazzi! Priced just right to add another pair in brown.
on April 2, 2013
I'm not sure if this was an intentional style, but the "DG" on the right handle was upside-down. If it wasn't for that, I would've liked them