Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Adele egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Get Ready for the Winter Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer bf15 bf15 bf15 $30 Off Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Black Friday Deals Nintendo Digital Games Outdoor Deals on Tikes

Color: Go GreenChange

on December 18, 2012
We bought this to corral our daughter who is just about 6 months old. We used to let her sleep on a bed, but after she started rolling so much that wasn't a safe idea anymore, so we started putting her on the floor...but then she would roll into stuff. In this Pack 'N Play, she can roll to her heart's content, and I don't have to worry about her falling or getting stuck anywhere strange; worst case scenario, she ends up cuddled up to some mesh. That's great.

The first thing I noticed about this Pack 'N Play is that it is extremely easy to set up. It only took a couple minutes. And, it's obviously made to be popped up and put away and popped up and put away, so you don't have to be all that committed when you set it up. Unlike a crib that requires special tools and someone to hold the pieces in place while you fasten them, this Pack 'N Play could probably be set up one-handed. It is also easy to move around once you have it set up, because there are wheels on one side, so you can just lift the other side and roll the playard.

The second thing I noticed is that it had a strong chemical odor. We've had it set up for several days now, and it is already much better.

I wondered whether the bassinet version would be too high up for my daughter--would it only be for brand new babies? Nope! It's just right for her, so that was good.

We bought a mattress to go inside; the green pad on this is eh, well, it works, but it isn't something I'd want to hang out on for very long. It was kind of tough to know which mattress would fit, because Amazon seems to have a lot of options available, and some of them have descriptions that are not really clear. We bought Dream On Me 3" Foam Graco Pack 'n Play Mattress and it fits perfectly. The sheet that we bought was Carters Easy Fit Jersey Portable Crib Fitted Sheet. So, if you're confused by Amazon's suggestions, and by various product descriptions and reviews, you can go with those and I think you'll be quite happy with them.

If you're considering this Pack 'N Play, I highly recommend it. We are very happy with it.
44 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 6, 2013
I compared this pack n play against those I saw at the baby retailer stores, and wondered why it is 1/4 of the price. Surely something must be cheaper or lower quality? The only difference between this playard, is that it doesnt have the bassinet that some sets include. However, I purchased this as a second bed, to leave at grandmas when she baby sits. Overall, the assembly took a whole 10 minutes. The colors are nice and neutral, the quality is great. The playard is sturdy, and the wheels to roll it around on are an awesome touch.

I purchased the "Dream On Me 3" Playard Mattress" so that the baby has more support for longer naps. The thin bottom base pad is fine if a baby is sitting upright and playing, but too thin to sleep on.
55 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 25, 2007
Three pack and plays from different companies. This one is by FAR the better one. Bonus: It cost the least. Pros: easy to setup, easy to pack up, very sturdy, fairly light and seemingly the most comfortable. Cons: I haven't found one in 21 months despite my daughters hard work to find a flaw.
33 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 4, 2013
This is one of the best purchases I made for my baby. It's so versatile; it can be used as a play pen or a bed when we're on the go. It's easy to set up and pack.
My only complaint is that I wish that the mattress, that comes with it and is used to hold the whole thing together when you pack it, was washable somehow. Unfortunately my baby has already puked on it and we've had a couple open air diaper accidents and the only way I was able to clean it was first pat it dry with a paper towel and then rub it with a Clorox wet wipe.

Update: 10 months later and the bottom piece has started to dip in the middle when we put our baby in.
on July 5, 2012
This is such a great Pack N Play. It is easy to put together, and to take apart, as well as to travel with. I love the Zooland design, it goes well with our safari nursery theme. The Elephants mobile on the top is adorable, and we love the gender neutral colors. The price is amazing, and we got it even cheaper at Burlington Coat Factory, for 59.99. I would recomend this for anyone, and it is great as a bassinet for a newborn. [...]
review image review image review image
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 17, 2013
our second from Graco. They just work. folds easily, opens easily. The wheels are great. We bought the Dream on ME 3" mattress to place inside and it fits like a glove.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 18, 2015
VERSION PURCHASED: Graco Pack n Play On the Go Travel Playard (Little Hoot)

This is a GREAT Pack N Play! I purchased this as a Baby Shower Gift for my sister as she plans to be on the go a bit after the baby comes, and I wanted a "crib" that could move around with her. I have experience with older Pack N Plays, and was anxious about the Bassinet feature but MAN, I am so happy with it!

I received the package today in the original Graco Product Box (no extra shipping box if purchased from Amazon LLC), opened up the box, pulled out the nicely folded up pack n play, unfolded the mat, set that aside, then set up the pack n play within 1 minute, I am NOT exaggerating... I followed the instructions (listed on the back of the mat) and had it up and ready to go within a minute.

GRACO Product Packaging (What it is shipped in)
2' 4" (H) x 10.5" (L) x 10.5" (W)

Pack n Play Itself
Pack N Play 'Interior Space' is 2' (H) x 3' 2" (L) x 2' 3" (W)
Pack N Play Bassinet sits 9.5" inches below the top of the Pack N Play and has the same Width and Length as above.
*Note that this leaves about 1' 2" of space under the bassinet for LIGHT storage (the mat is being used in the bassinet,
so no solid bottom... be careful not to rip the fabric...

The colors are EXACTLY what you see in the picture. Not too bright, natural colors with that touch of teal blue in the owls as well as the mat and stars. The natural colors make sure that this is a gender nutruel item, and that it doesn't clash with it's surroundings. The owls are SUPER cute as well!

You can buy standard play yard FITTED sheets (I purchased mine from Target via Circo brand, I personally like the Chevron Grey & White 2-Pack listed at $10 ). The mat itself is somewhat water proof, and I personally would recommend always using a sheet to prevent the baby from 'sticking' to the mat, hehehe.

SIDE NOTE: If your bed is high enough (My guest bedroom bed sits about 2' 3" in height) this can kind of be used as a co-sleeper unit. The side does NOT go down, but the Pack n Play is slightly shorter than the bed and would allow me to roll to the side of the bed, pick up the baby from the bassinet (scoop down a tad) and then easily put the baby back. Also gives a great view of the sleeping baby while you are in bed yourself. So it is a nice option!

Again, super happy with this product and may purchase one for myself! A friend is buying one after seeing it today! I have included photos to show the simple and easy to follow instructions, what it actually looks like (including with a sheet on the mat), the product/shipping package, and how it would sit next to the bed as a 'co-sleeper' unit.
on May 7, 2010
This item is easy to assemble/disassemble, useful from infancy to about 2 years old, has nice neutral tones for your decor, and it even fits through most doorways fully assembled. Our two year old grandson now sleeps in a spare toddler bed because he's too full of spit and fire for this anymore, but it was a godsend when he was younger.

I would have given it 5 stars if there were some way to fold down a side. Maybe I'm old school, but back in the day, playpens had that option - and really, this is just a smaller version of those. The floor is just set so low, and grandma's back isn't what it used to putting a sleeping child into it can be an awkward experience.

Otherwise, with our second grandchild due this summer and another due this winter, we will be getting plenty of "play" out of this product, and happily so.

***UPDATE 8/21/11: Still very happy with this product, and as a comment pointed out, the drop down option isn't even a possibility anymore no matter how my back might prefer it, so I've amended my rating to 5 stars.
33 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 2, 2014
My baby quickly gre out of the smaller pack N play and so I searched on line and found this one. I purchased it at a store because I was traveling immediately and couldn't wait for delivery. This version is bigger but still very portable and easily put in the trunk or back seat along with all your other luggage. It is very fast to unfold and put away. The bell hop watched me do it as he loaded my other bags onto the trolley thinking I would take forever to get it packed up. I folded it and put it in its' case in about 90 seconds. He was impressed and stated so. This pack N play also had a really nice feature. It has rods running underneath the mat along either side. This prevents the mattress from bowing. It stays firm and FLAT. My other pack N play bowed and my child would invariably find herself sliding to the middle perpendicular to the sides and her head and feet would bump the edges and frustrate her. This one is noticeably heavier than the smaller version but well worth it, sturdy, convenient, portable, safe and comfortable for my baby.
on June 6, 2015
My 6 months old baby has finally outgrown her bassinet. My baby's crib is too big for our room and both baby and I aren't ready yet to let her sleep alone in her room so I looked for something smaller than a crib that fits the side of my bed and I got this playard. This playard has two modes, the bassinet mode and the crib mode. We never get to use the bassinet mode since our baby is too old for it. This comes with a firm mattress that I think is perfect for newborns. My baby however prefers the comfort and feel of our bed so I got her the Dream On Me 3" Inner Spring mattress and it fits this playard perfectly. The airy mesh on the sides are firm and does not bend or create gaps when my baby tries to push her head on it. True to it's name this pack n' play is easy to pack and assemble. I was able to fully set it up in less than 3 minutes. I also like the integrated pocket storage and use it to store the books that I read to my daughter at night. This Graco pack n' play is well made and isn't too expensive so it's mommy and baby approved.
review image review image review image