Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Indie for the Holidays egg_2015 Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Martha Stewart American Made Amazon Gift Card Offer minions minions minions  Amazon Echo Starting at $84.99 Kindle Black Friday Deals Shop Now HTL

on January 17, 2013
I don't write reviews. I am too lazy for it, so that tells you how much I love this bra. I am a size 34 c/d who has had 2 children and lost over 100 lbs. Therefore I have a lot of skin laxity, and my breasts aren't "full" or "firm", so bras with no under wire or shape just mash me down and I cannot get a feminine or natural silhouette. (Seriously - I hate bras. They are so wildly uncomfortable, yet we have been living with this discomfort for most of our lives and it barely registers how uncomfortable we truly are!) I began wearing almost exclusively sports bras a couple of years ago just because I hated the feel of my underwire or padding or adjustable straps, even though sports bras did nothing for my figure. And then the clouds parted, and heaven opened up and lo - an angel of the Lord appeared holding the bali comfort revolution wire free bra style 3484. I don't know how it is possible but this bra is so comfortable you almost feel naked, yet it supports AND it gives a natural shape. This is the best. bra. ever. and I immediately went out and bought a bunch more. I was very skeptical, but it works and feels just like the picture. If I have to complain about something I suppose that if you are someone who wears very thin knits or silks and are concerned about "headlights", an unlined bra like this may not be for you. I don't give a flip about my headlights, but if I had a problem, I suppose bandaids might do it. It is a double layer of fabric, so not super duper thin, and only in my flimsiest shirts would I feel I needed more coverage. Bottom line - who in heck cares how sexy or pretty your underwear is if you are miserable, uncomfortable, fighting with straps, popping out the bottom, top or sides?! Get this bra and join the comfort revolution!
1616 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 17, 2012
First, here's how the "easy sizing" works:

Small: 34C, 34D, 36B, 36C
Medium: 36D, 36DD, 38B, 38C
Large: 38D, 38DD, 40B, 40C
XL: 40D, 40DD, 42C, 42D

I wear a 34C+, so I got the small size. Soft, seamless design makes this bra SO comfortable! The ingenious knitting gives good shaping. The bra gives good support, and I love that there's no padding. There are no buckles on the straps, and the one seam on the strap is flat and smooth. The material by the hooks may be a little scratchy. This varies from bra to bra; some are smooth. But if you hook on the center or inner loops, there is no problem. I wear this bra all day. It's just wonderful. Also sold at Kohl's as Bali Comfort Revolution Wire-Free Bra with Smart Sizes--3484. It comes in all kinds of colors there. Also JCPenney calls it Bali WireFree Comfort Revolution Sure Fit Bra--3484. I am so happy with this wirefree bra.
1616 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 3, 2015
I have been buying this bra for years now and absolutely LOVE THEM!!
I am a size 40 DDD and the XL fits perfectly.
They do wear out faster than underwire bras, so new ones have more support tha older ones. My older ones just become lounge bras!
The new ones I can wear out and about with plenty of support.
I have no idea why the seller doesn't post a photo of the actual size guide that comes with the bra, so I'm including it with my review.
review image
66 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I'm a larger gal and have worn Bali underwires for many years. I've seen the commercials for the "amazing no wire bras" that had horrible reviews online. But finding that illusive underwire free bra for comfort has eluded me thus far.

So I stumbled across these at our local department store and tried one on. WOW. It was so comfortable I was amazed. It was like wearing a... well, nothing!

So the comfort is amazing. No digging in, no pinching, tugging, riding up, etc. It has some good support (not great) and is perfect for wearing around the house when you want support but don't mind a little droop.

When you first put it on, things can be perky and well supported. As the day goes on, they do sag a bit more. So underneath a tighter top or blouse it is not the best support. For wearing while sitting at my desk or doing things around the house, it is terrific.

I have also snuck out on some errands wearing them and not been bothered at all.

They come in a huge variety of colors and a small array of sizes. I like wearing matching colors underneath colorful cotton tee type shirts.

Highly recommended with the caveat that they are not the same support as the average bra.
on May 3, 2013
I thought I was getting style 3488, which is what I bought at a local store and love. But this is 3484, not at all the same. Differences:

Slightly padded cups so your nipples don't show through
Seems to be slightly bigger band
Band doesn't roll, at least not as badly as the other style

No padding in cups, just two layers of fabric, so less support, too
Band rolls badly, makes lumps under clothes
Band tighter
1111 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 11, 2012
This bra is the most comfortable I have ever worn. I bought two for my mother as well.

Don't doubt the Bali size guide. It is accurate. If you wear a 34 band, you will need a small or the band will be too loose even on the tightest hooks. That said, if you are larger than a D cup, the small bra might not work for you because the cups, while stretchy, only stretch so far :-)
on October 28, 2013
I don't like reviews on Amazon when the product reviewed isn't an Amazon-verified purchase, but thought I'd make an exception here because women need as much information as possible if purchasing a bra online.

I purchased two of these, approximately two years apart, at Kohl's during one of their great sales - but at any price, I do not recommend this bra because:

1. It doesn't provide a lot of support if that is what you need.
2. It sometimes "rides up," clearly needing better elastic, and could benefit by adjustable straps which it does not have;
3. It does not provide enough coverage when wearing a t-shirt. I know this doesn't bother everyone but I like a smooth front, if you know what I mean;
4. Last, BUT NOT LEAST, the thread they use in the back, near the clasp, is made from plastic - similar to fishing line - and the tip of it is a fine
little point that pinches in a very annoying way. It is too tiny to clip away without damaging the bra.

Two bras, bought almost two years apart, had the same problems. I bought it the second time for an "in house" bra, not realizing or remembering that I had already bought one previously. However, when the unmistakable, needle-like pinching began, I very quickly remembered. I've gotten rid of both bras and am sure that my memory will be better the next time I'm shopping.

Bottom line: it's a cheaply made bra - treat yourself to something better!
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 2, 2013
Like a lot of women, I'm a bra hater. Those things don't fit and are made of icky materials. But THIS wireless Bali bra is different. The first time I put it on, I was shocked. The materials were so soft and smooth against my skin. The fit was amazing, with the comfort of a leisure bra but the support and coverage that I need. The bra gives me a nice, rounded shape. The sides of the bra cover a fuller figure (no spilling out of the cups) but aren't so high that they cut into my underarms. The only negative is that the band of the bra sometimes rolls as the day goes on, but that may be a function of my shape. I machine wash and line dry these bras; I want these babies to last a long time. The $9.27 price is amazing. I've seen these at another store for (I kid you not) four times this price. For those of you trying to guess your size, the bra came with a tag that explained which size to order:

XS: 32B-D, 34B
S: 34C-D, 36B-C
M: 36D-DD, 38B-C
L: 38D-DD, 40B-C
XL: 40D-DD, 42C-D
2X: 42DD, 44C-D
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 13, 2012
This is a very comfortable bra; I forgot I was wearing it! It is so soft and comfortabe that I will order another one. The only reason I did not give it a 5-star rating is because it lacks support. I am a D cup and need a bit more support than this bra offers me. However, for a weekend, lounge around the house bra it is very comfortable. The straps don't dig into my shoulders, the band is soft and comfortable, it gives you full coverage, I like this bra; just not for wearing to the office.
on May 13, 2014
Well I do hate to wear bras but liked the write up for this one. I was looking for something that didn't have the wire. It looks good in the picture but there is absolutely no support. The material is way too thin and the girls don't want to stay in the cup area and yes I did buy the correct size but the sides should much firmer. The bottom band also rolled up. A very flimsy bra I feel.