Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on August 10, 2012
We bought 3 of these for our family. EACH and EVERY one of them has the exact same issues. The batteries die after about 2 months of minimal use. Battery was replaced in 2 of them and we were right back in the same boat 2 months later. When the battery is at its best you can count on about 4 hours of use. The screen locks up quite a bit. The screen either turns black or freezes even while you are talking. If it was with just one of the phones I would have assumed it was a rarity, but with all of them experiencing the exact same issues I would assume that the Samsung Gio is not a high quality product.
on December 30, 2012
I've been using this thing for a little over a year now, a GSM package deal back then having caught my eyes. The battery isn't the greatest, it does run out kind of fast, but that's not been too much a concern for me, not spending hours at a time on the phone. For the price, I'd say it was a good purchase and I don't regret buying it. It's got GPS and an Android OS, touch screen and all that other stuff you want on a phone. It's served me well as a mobile Internet unit, it's the first product I've owned that has let me check my e-mail while, say, out biking.
on March 20, 2013
This phone is limited in how many/how large apps it can support because of its small internal memory. That's why i returned it - seemed OK otherwise.
on February 19, 2015
excellent quality , rapid delivery, very pleased