Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Star Wars Men's Star Logo T-Shirt
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 9, 2015
I wore this shirt to Star Wars Celebration Anaheim 2015. Got many comments about my nice shirt - and these people know their Star Wars stuff. Its such a cool shirt, C3PO couldn't keeps his eyes off it ;)

Shirt is high quality. Thicker than most shirts. Comfortable right out of the box and got better after a couple of washes.
review image
on June 23, 2014
If you would like me to email you a picture let me know.

My wife washed it in cold and gentle drive and the shirt ruined. The quality of the image was not to my expectations.
on April 6, 2015
This is a very high quality shirt. Tagless also. The only thing is it is NOT light blue. It is very navy blue. There is nothing wrong with this but I was wanting a different color than I normally get and this ended up being a lot darker than I was expecting.
The color difference from the picture is the only reason I gave this one less star. Luckily I still love the color and the shirt.
I am right in between a Large and an Extra Large so I never know which to get when I order online. In this case I could have got the Large and been fine I think. I haven't washed it yet and the shirt is 100% cotton so it may shrink a little after washing, we'll have to see.
It is a high quality shirt, feels solid and not cheap.
on August 2, 2015
The color was not as expected. It was supposed to be light navy, but it is definitely dark navy almost black. Still looks good though. Given 3 stars for the color mix up, but still a good shirt. As you can see though in the pic, it is not light navy even against a black shirt.
review image
on June 15, 2015
My husband is average height and very lean, and this t-shirt fits perfectly. He is a Medium across the board and this shirt fit just as expected. The material is soft and cuddly but very well-made. I did not have the same impression of it being "sheer" as some other reviewers had noted. My Star Wars-loving hubby loves wearing this shirt!
on December 29, 2013
Didn't give 5 stars due to reviews !!! The shirt itself is awesome however... I listened to all the reviews and ordered a larger size for my adult son and it's way to big for him. ( He is in good physical shape...no fat at all ) We got a good laugh out of it when he tried it on for Christmas. Also it's not as thin as some reviewers said. The material is really nice and soft like a good quality T shirt should be. I asked my Son to wash it in hot water and dry it and let me know if this works. Once he does I'll be back to post an update. He can still where it around his house either way ...just not out. (-; My advice ...if your in good shape order your correct size ! If you're worried about shrinkage just wash it in cold water and line dry.
on September 30, 2015
Good quality shirt. My son loves it! This is an initial quality review, as we haven't had to wash it yet after giving it to him. But I like it better than the shirts I've seen in "that" big store so far.
on May 22, 2015
This shirt was even better than expected. It is a traditional loose fir tshirt (not stretchy and tight). I also really like the logo as it looks distressed rather than perfect. It fits right into the casual clothes wardrobe.
on December 24, 2014
It's a nice enough shirt - looks as pictured. The material isn't as soft/comfortable as I would like, but it's fine. I also like my shirts a bit fitted and this is a tid-bit bigger in the arms and waist than most mediums. But not significantly enough to not say "fit as expected"
on January 28, 2015
"This is force is strong with this shirt. Wait... I can do better than that. This IS the shirt you are looking for. Everywhere this shirt you will wear. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant to the power of this Tshirt. Not a Dagobah that I don't wear this shirt. You'll look Hoth! You will definitely not look like a stuck up, half witted, scruffy-looking nerf herder.

See 1 answered question