Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Motorola DROID RAZR 4G Android Phone, Black 32GB (Verizon Wireless)
Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 1, 2014
I have had this phone for two years. It's still working although for the last 4 months, it has gotten extremely slow. Battery life is not the best, but I use it at work for my music (stored on a micro sd card) and just keep it plugged in all day. All in all, I have been very pleased with the phone quality in that it has lasted so long with no problems other than the fairly recent issue of slowness. The call quality is good, speaker could be a bit louder and is on the back of the phone but I usually use my ear buds. Rarely freezes. Has never shut down on me. Rarely drops calls. Screen is durable - only a few minor scratches after all this time. I have never had a protective case on it. I love the back of the phone...non-slip. My contract is up and with all the negative reviews of phones out there, I'm hesitant to switch even with the slowness. My husband mentioned it to the Verizon store and they said it was the sim card but I haven't checked it out yet.

On the other hand, my husband had the identical phone. He had issues practically from the start with the charge port. Also, he would only get 3g when I was getting 4g. Don't know what that's about. He also managed to crack the screen, but he keeps it in his front jeans pocket and is constantly squatting down and back up again on the job. I suspect he just stressed it too much but it lasted 1 1/2 years before that happened.
on November 18, 2014
Worst phone I have ever had. I got this phone along with the rest of my family because it was cheep and looked nice. Within 6 months the phone started to glitch out where it wouldn't feel my fingers or a program would stop responding. At first it didn't happen very often then as time when on it would be a 3 times a day thing. Not only that but the battery life is awful it started out having 10 hours of life then it started to drop eventually have a life of 4 hour when not doing anything and when trying to use it in any way would result in the battery only lasting 2 hours. Finally not only is this happening to my phone but also to the rest of my family's (I use the "smart" abilities a lot more than they do). Whatever you do don't buy this phone it won't even have enough ability to have classic phone capabilities. If I could rate 0 stars I would.
on September 21, 2015
Worst phone I have ever owned. Been through 2 in the past 3 years. Battery runs out after 4 hours regardless of what I do and what programs are open. You can't save data directly to a SD card that you put in. The phone memory ran out after a few months and I only had one game on this piece of crap. It also has issues reading information off of the SD card.
on December 3, 2011
I had a Samsung Epic from Sprint, I have switched to Verizon. This phone is way faster, thinner and has a longer battery life (you need to adjust the settings.) Screen is nice a big yet not overly big. Its processing is super fast (part of this is also Verizon's network and coverage) Color and screen is nice and bright. Use a lot for work and it has helped me be more productive on the road. Highly recommend this phone, got it during the penny pincher sale for $.01 It was practically free. Highly recommend.
on November 11, 2011
I have only had this for a day, so I'll add to this if any major glitches show up, but right now its the best thing since sliced bread. The screen is amazing. Bright, crisp, and big! The camera seems awesome. I love that it has several shooting modes and fast shutter speed. The sport shot is super quick. Panorama mode doesn't require any button pushes after the first frame. Stitches seemlessly. As you can tell, the camera was very important to me. Sound seems good on the speakers. The screen is so awesome. Can't stop talking about it. So think, so light, yet feels great in the hand. I'll add more after I have played some games and tested out the rest of the speed and call quality over the next several days. Bummer for me, I preordered and paid full price from Verizon.
on December 10, 2012
Had the phone less than 2weeks when it died. Verizon replaced my brand new phone with a REFURBISHED phone. It has been less than a year and now the sound only works intermittently. I pay for unlimited internet service but the phone disconnects me with a message that I have ""reached my data usage limit" at least several times a week and sometimes a couple of times a day.
on April 3, 2013
Worst phone I've ever bought! Battery sucked. Extremely slow even with 4G. Nice design but with the performance so terrible the design means nothing. Hated e phone o much I paid full price to get an iPhone 4S and that was by far a better phone. Even with iPhones 3G it was faster than the razrs 4G
on October 9, 2012
This phone sucks I have had it about 3 weeks and have had trouble with random little things some examples: cutting off and on by itself, screen freezing and some other things. The final straw as today after trying to hang up after a phone call my screen once again froze except this time it stayed frozen with that call on the screen for 4 hours and now it acts like its turning on but it doesnt. I so pissed and diappointed wishing i would have gotten an I phone or anything else actully!!
on December 7, 2011
Ok, so this phone is beautiful, light, and pretty easy to use. That being said, the battery life is the worst of any phone I have ever owned. I talk on the thing maybe 10 minutes a day, keep it on standby with the display off, and might listen to 2 or 3 songs. That's it. No video, no bluetooth, no nothing else and the battery won't even last a full 24 hours. I find I'm charging it about every 15 hours, and it takes a full 3 hours to reach a full charge from 10-20%. I am incredibly disappointed as this makes the phone pretty much useless if you are going to be out and about for a full day. I wouldn't recommend buying it.
on November 27, 2011
The screen has highly visible dark blotches all over the place that are very apparent in low light/ dark rooms. It affects any view of the phone where the background is black on the display. Motorola claims that this is an "aspect' of their phone that is part of their (cheap/effort to save money) manufacturing process and that it does not affect "general use".... so they have left it at that and just want their customers to "deal with it"

I would not get this phone just based on Motorola's handling of this issue. It is very unprofessional and quite ridiculous to claim that a major defect only apparent in dark light should be looked over and not considered an issue.

I will return mine as soon as possible, and will not deal with Motorola because of how they have brushed off this really quite major concern about their display defect.