Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Construction Cone Molded Candles (6)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on March 19, 2015
Love the idea! Was so excited because they would go perfectly on the cake I was making. BUT, they are much, much wider than pictured, at least twice the width shown at the base. I was still able to use them, however they would NOT fit on the cake with the mini trucks I had on there so I was disappointed.
on July 25, 2015
I used these on my son's construction-themed 3rd birthday cake. They were adorable and burned well, not too hard to blow out for him.

They were a little big for his small cake, but I think they would be just the right size on a sheet cake.

He really got a kick out of them and wanted to play with them after he was done eating. I cleaned them up a bit and I am saving them for next year, I have a feeling the construction obsession isn't going away anytime soon...
on June 28, 2015
The stock photo used for this product is misleading. Here is a comparison of what I received vs what I ordered. These aren't even the same dimensions. So disappointed bc they are almost the same width as the toy loaders and diggers that we bought to go onto our sons bday cake.
on February 4, 2016
These were a nice addition to my son's construction theme cake, but as other reviews have stated, the candles I received aren't exactly like the ones pictured. They are wider and not really what I was hoping for. It worked out fine, but I was disappointed when they arrived. My son was happy, though, which is all that really matters.
on November 16, 2015
These candles looked great on my child's birthday cake! Several reviewers indicated being unhappy with the size, but thanks to their photos, I knew exactly what I would be receiving. Definitely worth the price!
on March 12, 2016
These candles are really cute and I purchased them for my 4 year old grandson's construction theme birthday cake. We haven't used them yet, but they are very cute. I just wish they were a tiny bit smaller than they are in person. The picture makes them look thinner then they are. They are still pretty neat though and I am sure he will love them.
on July 29, 2016
These are beyond adorable, and burn very well, very slowly. Other novelty candles burn super fast and your stuck picking wax out of the cake, these had a slow burn and the base of them catch any wax that does drip. I definitely recommend these!
on June 13, 2016
I used these for my son's monster truck themed cake. They were perfect, so many people asked about them and were amazed that I was able to find cone shaped candles. I'm giving 5 stars even though one of them was cracked at the base I was able to hide the crack with a little bit of "grass" (green frosting).
on June 3, 2016
A lot bigger than I've expected, but they worked just fine for the construction themed cake I've made my son for his 3rd birthday. I let him play with the other pieces that we didn't get to use for the cake. He loved it which is all that matters to me! :-)
on March 25, 2015
I paired these with the "Birthday Place Construction Scene Cake Topper Kit" and some chocolate river rocks to create an awesome construction themed birthday cake for my 1 and 3 year old boys. These candles complimented the cake perfectly!