Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on December 29, 2014
Yes. These are the best pants I have ever owned. Maybe that is more a commentary on my clothing budget than the actual quality of these pants. Seriously - these pants fit perfectly, are cut slim but are not restrictive. "Slim" is a relative term. I am 5'10" and 200 lbs and they fit fine. Wash and wear, no wrinkles. Even after wearing them all day several days, no real wrinkles. I originally bought these at Marshalls not really knowing how good they were. Once I wore them several weeks I hunted them down and bought 3 more pair on Amazon. That's it. First review I have ever written on pants. That's where my life is at!
on July 21, 2014
I have usually purchased my work khakis from Banana Republic and Gap. I ventured into the Haggar Life Khakis recently for a few reasons. 1) the price is phenomenally better 2) the material is surprising soft and durable 3) they haven't gone as "hipster" as Gap has with there slim fits (which might as well be "skinny" fits). Even though they say slim fit on these pants, I found the leg opening to be slightly bigger than other brands, which is a plus in my book. This is a good fit for shorter, slender folks like myself (I am 5'6" and slender/toned build). I am also a pediatrician, so I need khakis that are professional in appearance, but can withstand wear and tear. And I need that for a price point that won't break the bank since I have a high rate ruining my khakis (for those of you that have toddlers, you know what I mean). These pants aren't going to turn any heads or win any fashion awards, but for a reasonable price, you get a highly funtional set of casual work pants.
on February 10, 2014
Nice slim fit. Would have liked them even a bit slimmer, but I'm 55 years old, so I have to be careful about trying to look too young or hip. Very satisfied.
on February 11, 2013
I purchased these because I need white pants for my job. First, the material is thick, almost too thick. It takes a lot of work to get decent creases when I iron these, and they don't hold all day without gratuitous use of starch. Second, the inseam on my 30x30 seems long. I ended up hemming an inch off the bottoms because they pooled around my ankle a little. They are fairly comfortable, however, and I do like the light khaki-colored lining and the thick/heavy button.
on April 9, 2014
Had several pairs of Haggar VIP pants -- they were the best pairs of pants I ever had -- well made, fit well, lasted a long time. Apparently, Haggar discontinued that line.

These LK Life pants are the worst pairs of pants I have ever had. The button hole on the fly unraveled on two pairs after one washing. The back pocket has a hidden button that can't be buttoned. They are 'slim fit' only if you're overweight.

If they came out of the dryer half way decent, you wouldn't have to iron them (they're supposed to be casual pants). But they look like someone wadded them up and sat on them. They don't iron well either. They seem to be made funny so that they won't take a crease. The ironing doesn't matter because after you sit in them, they look like you slept in them for a few days.

If someone gives them to you, you might use them mowing the lawn or taking out trash, but wear them anywhere else and you'll simply look like trash.
on March 10, 2013
I like these a lot. I am an outdoor type and these are tough, yet comfortable to the skin. I have since cut a pair into shorts ans BAM best pair of shorts I have, bar-none.

They are thicker than your usual pant and make for great work or hiking pants.
on August 13, 2014
Great casula pants. I like the fit as it is a little lower on the hips and not cut too slim. The weight is perfect. I likes these so much after I received the first pair I ordered 3 more colors.
on April 21, 2014
I have been on the search for a go to pair of chinos recently. I tried out a few different brands with mixed results. The other day I purchased a pair from Land's End online and didn't like the fit so I went to return them at the local Sears store and saw these while browsing around. I tried them on and they were exactly what I was looking for. I am 6' tall and weight around 175 and have trouble finding clothes the fit tight being tall and somewhat thin. A lot of the stuff in stores is way too baggy or skin tight. These are slim but with enough room to feel comfortable. Some of the slim fits can be uncomfortable to sit in at work all day. The fabric is soft but thick. It has a bit of a texture if you look up close but wouldn't notice it from 2 feet away. They have small details that I like for instance, the back pockets are different, one has a flap an the other side has a small coin pocket below the main pocket. These pants also fit true in length, sometimes when I buy a 32 in length and wash the pants, they can shrink up and get high-watered. No problem with these after washing and drying them. I already bought 2 pairs the other day and plan to buy more, they also have a more formal version with normal pockets that is available.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 20, 2014
Didn't realize how good these slim-fits look and feel. Been an athlete all my life, but never wore anything but Dockers to work, i.e. loose fitting flat front chinos, and realize now that I had a pair of Haggar's a few years ago, and was really liking their durability and fit. These Haggar pants fit very nice, not too tight and not too loose. The "tobacco" and "chocolate" colors are great. Washing instructions say to wash inside out, and seem to be "wrinkle free" or "resistant."

Warning! Update:
Instructions say to remove pants from washer, and dryer, promptly in order to prevent wrinkling, and I adhered to those instructions for quite a while, until just one wash without "promptness" a pair of these pants came out of the dryer with a permanent "inside out" crease that does not get "washed out" with subsequent washes! Gotta drop these to "average" and won't be buying them again. Aren't there any more good quality 100% cotton, wrinkle-free, washed in a simple manner, without worrying about all this promptness all the time?!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 10, 2015
These pants fit great and are comfortable enough to wear casually and they are nice enough to wear with some good boots. Great buy.