Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Irish Setter Men's 83606 6" Aluminum-Toe Work Boot
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on May 30, 2012
I work heavy construction and go through a pair of boots a year. I have had Red Wings, CAT, Doc Martins, to name a few and these Irish Setter are by far the best. My foot is totally flat, no arch at all and these do not hurt my feet like other do. There is little to no "break in" peroid. They are comfy right out of the box. My normal size is 10.5 and I have a wide foot as well so I got the EE size. They do run a bit on the large side, larger than other companies, but I will probably order the same size next year.
on January 13, 2016
I would not recommend this boot to anyone doing a lot of physical labor. Always being a redwing man I decided to get something a little lighter and easier on my feet. I was wrong I ordered these on 5/20/2015 and i about threw them out in 3 months. The tounge kept sliding down because there's no loop to hold it in place and the bottoms were destroyed after a few months and are now falling off and bowed and very uncomfortable to wear. I am highly disappointed in these pair of boots. I would recommend these to anyone who needs to wear work boots in an office scenario due to the fact their light and very comfortable, if you can keep the bottoms nice.
on June 9, 2014
I read the reviews before purchasing and didn't listen to the warnings of them running to large. So i went ahead and ordered my normals size (13). Upon arrival of my boots, they were way to large! I've never had a boot be that off on sizing. I easily asked amazon to send me a smaller size and was given a prepaid label to ship the large ones back. Once i received a size 12 that fit amazingly! I wear these boots all the time. Will continue to purchase Irish Setters from here on out.
on January 23, 2016
The sizing is very important. I've read mixed reviews on sizing. I have been wearing a pair of 13's in the Thorough Good work boots. for these, i bought a 11.5!! they fit the same as my 13's do. These are very comfortable shoes and are great quality. Be very careful with the sizing though
on August 15, 2015
I love these boots! I have had two pages and will be ordering them again soon. They are comfortable right out of the box. I'm on my feet a lot and they hold up pretty well. This pair I have now is starting to separate in the sole in two spots but the boot is still very comfortable. I have very wide feet and hammer toes so I require extra room in the toe. I also wear custom orthotics so a removable foot pad is a must. I'm able to wear these boots in a D where I normally have to wear a EE in boots and shoes. The color in the picture is it what the actual color is so that kind of stinks. They are a dark brown instead of the red brown.
on April 23, 2016
Very comfortable! Little bigger than other brands sizes but I like it because it allows my feet to breath better. There exactly what I was looking for. My other wedge sole moc toe boots were comfy but a bit snug making my feet sweat. These boots are also alot lighter than other boots with the aluminium safety toe. I noticed that immediately. We'll see how long these boots last. If they last a year I'll be satisfied.
on December 8, 2015
My husband wears these everyday for work! He said they fit perfect and are very comfortable! He has no problems with blisters... his feet don't move all over in the boot, and he has no problems with his feet getting to hot! They look nice for a work boot and get he job done!
on August 13, 2015
Overall, a good boot. Break-in period was very short. Not quite as comfortable as my wingshooters, but very acceptable. I went with the EE width because of the safety toe and I'm glad I did. No rubbing of my toes even with a good gel insole. Went with a half size smaller and that also was a good idea.
on May 5, 2016
Not quite as good as the Irish Setter boots of old. These are no frills, no padding boots. They took a while to break in and ya gotta wear a good sock. I have wide feet and high arches. The fit is ok and I wear wigwam hot wether socks.
on January 23, 2016
Husband loves his boots so much I think he lives in them... He use to come home from work & couldn't wait to get his boots off. Now he comes home takes his work ones off & gets in to his after work boots. He's never in shoes anymore, only his boots! He loves how comfortable they are.