Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

Metal Type: sterling-silverSize per Pearl: 8-9mmChange

on February 19, 2013
Updates: the seller contacted me after i returned the earrings. I appreciate the seller sent me a pair of pearls earring for free.
Original comments:
I ordered this pair of earrings recently. I was hoping the product would looked similar to the photo or at least close. I received the products today. There nothing looked alike the picture. There are half pearls instead of full show as the photo. I am asking for refund and will never order from this seller again
on April 21, 2013
Read the description below carefully - these earrings do not look like the photo, but are rather a "button" shape (i.e. flat on the back side.) Maybe not an issue for some, but I was expecting round from the photo. The button shape, in my opinion, looks cheaper; and while they are inexpensive, I could have bought round pearls for $5 more elsewhere and would have done so had I realized. Did not have time to order replacements as they were to be gifts.
on January 24, 2013
Very nice button earrings, cannot beat the price. very satisfied with this purchase, My wife loved them. would recommend them
on November 27, 2014
Metal is not pure sterling silver, I am allergic to nickel and got a reaction on both ear lobes, unfortunately had to return.
on November 13, 2014
They look fine but the posts and their anchors do not match, so they fall out.
on February 28, 2013
Pretty freshwater pearl earrings, nice size backs,and white color. They are not perfectly round, but nice for everyday wear. Came in a plastic baggie, not fancy, but relatively inexpensive.
on January 16, 2013
Bought them to compliment a simmiler pearl neckless,that I bought on Amazon a while ago, for the wife.She liked them a lot,they looked good on.Very pleased with this purchase.
on March 3, 2013
gorgeous pearls ....I bought them for my wife.....too bad us guys 'can't' wear pearls or I'd buy another set from these guys
on May 5, 2013
Although I have given this item a not-so-good rating earlier, after giving it some time and wearing the pearl earrings, I realised that it does have it's special qualities. The colour has a nice luminescence and the size is just nice on my ears. The pearls complement my outfits (whenever I wear them) and I am happy.
on November 3, 2014
Beautiful out of the package, but the pearl fell off one of the posts after I'd been wearing these daily for only two months. Never did find the missing pearl (it came off when I was at work, and I only noticed the bare post when I looked in a mirror). Such a disappointment.