Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

VINE VOICEon January 11, 2013
I wear a 9. I ordered these in a 9 and they fit wonderfully. They are very roomy inside, so you can wear a thicker sock if you'd like.

They fit to the knee, I like to stuff my pants in my boots and you can do that with these.

They are a bit darker then the picture which someone else had commented on. I wanted them to be a rich brown and they are.

Love them. Wish they had them in my size in black! I would definitely order another pair.
1313 comments| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 28, 2015
IMO, the boots aren't NEARLY as cute as the first picture posted. In fact, I'm pretty sure that first pic is there to lure you in. Because, let's face it, the rest of the pictures look like an almost entirely different boot.

I bought these boots for Korra cosplay. I've had these boots on my wishlist for over a year since they ran out of my size, and was overjoyed when they finally released more. Except that they DIDN'T release more. They released a different boot and just edited this listing for it. But I bought the boot anyway.

It's still cute. It's still stylish, but to all my fellow Korra cosplayers, it is NOT Korra's s4 boot. The color is far too dark and rich. The style is now wrong. Also, the inside sole feels like a slab of plastic, meaning you will need inserts for them if you hope to stand a chance of wearing them all day. I made the decision to return it almost two seconds of putting the boot on, they were that uncomfortable for me (I also have a high arch).
on September 12, 2013
I have the worst time finding boots that fit because of my wide calves. These are great!! they are a little darker in color but I think they would go great with a lighter pair of jeans! Super comfy!
on December 14, 2012
I love these boots. They're great with skinny jeans, but not necessarily straight legged jeans. The material is kind of thin, so not great in really cold weather, but wear them with an extra layer and your feet stay toasty.
on November 24, 2014
Will you please restock soon in size 9? I have been wanting these boots for some time now. They are THE boot to wear in my Korra cosplay! And I know plenty of other Korra fans would appreciate the chance to buy this in their size other than 5.5.
on May 2, 2016
The boots themselves are okay, but the first picture is really deceptive. They are a very dark brown color, so buyer beware. I'm still using them for my Avatar Korra cosplay though.

I'd strongly suggest replacing the first picture if you want to be honest.
on May 3, 2013
These boots are just as pictured and described. I love the color and they are very cute, stylish and comfortable. I am usually in between an 8.5 and 9, so I ordered a 9 just in case. They fit great, but are a BIT loose. I wish I would have gotten the 8.5, but I can at least where thick socks to go with them, which is fine because I live in the Rockies!
on February 14, 2016
I absolutely loveeee these boots! I bought a grey pair a couple of years ago from a boutique shoe store that ended up closing. I loved them so much that I wanted them in a different color, but couldn't find them. Then I searched amazon. I have actually bought them in three colors over the past two months. They are very cute and fashionable and super comfy! I have gotten a ton of compliments and people want to know where I bought them. Fits perfectly! You won't be disappointed!
on December 10, 2012
I love these boots!!! They are true to size and length, the color is a little deeper brown then picture but I like the deeper brown better then the picture color. They did however have a bad strong odor when I took out of box but nothing that time won't take away! They are very well made and wish they had black in my size!
on January 13, 2016
These boot for great! I was worried because I have big calves and some boots are just too tight. Not these! They are so comfortable to wear as well! Thinking about ordering another pair!
Great seller with fast shipping!