Automotive Holiday Deals Up to 50% Off Select Books Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Prime Music Sweepstakes egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grooming Deals Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals Holiday Music in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Deals on HTL

on January 3, 2012
I did not get to try this item so I am unable to review it. When it arrived the bubble wrap was damaged and the plastic casing it came in was damaged. I did not try the product for fear it was damaged too.

I am disappointed in the seller (crazy cart) as it took over two weeks of emails back and forth to get them to agree to take the product back.

I wish I could give it no stars but that is not an option.
on August 20, 2012
Not at all the sellers problem, but these speakers are garbage! I was going to return them, but price wise it didn't make it worth it. Purchased 3 of these and all three you can barely hear from. Seller did offer to take them back, but the shipping was hardly worth it to return for the price.
on July 16, 2013
Whenever I opened it it made a really fuzzy sound when I played music on it. The next day it wouldn't work at all even though I fully charged it and the light was green.