Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: ZTE WARP Boost Mobile XtremeGUARD Screen Protector (Ultra CLEAR XTREMEGUARD Packaging)
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on January 4, 2012
I bought this thinking it would be great, but...Not so great. It feels pretty good, a little rubbery, so your finger sticks to it a little, instead of gliding across, this may be good or bad depending on your preference. The protector is not very easy to put on, and the instructions actually suggest wetting your hands with soap and water, and also wetting the screen protector. The directions state to remove the battery from the phone, due to the water which will be used in the install. Then let your phone sit for 24 hours before using it to insure the water has dried.

I obviously didn't use that approach, as I am not big on the idea of taking my new android and putting water all over it. It seems like it will hold up ok, but I will not be purchasing this again, and will be removing it in the near future to install a different screen protector.
on March 6, 2012
If there was a way for no stars this would get it. The cut seemed like a child did it. The protector seemed like it would protect though. I didn't like how you had to put water on the phone and place it down at the same time. Its like applying wall paper. I did not use them, they went to waste due to that and the cut. Would not recommend. Look around.
on January 4, 2012
Some of the best screen protectors I have ever had! I used these on my previous smartphone (galaxy prevail) and they held up wonderfully... a little hard to get on, but fantastic all the same! They have kept the face of my phone scratch free for almost a year now, and the single one I purchased is still going strong! I highly recommend these!
on May 30, 2012
I am strained to give this product even a two star rating. The film is quite thick and fit the screen properly. In order to get the screen protector to set in positoin, soapy water must be used in a similar manner as one would apply automobile window tint film. This is not safe for the ear speaker or microphone and is sure to ruin a few phones. Also, the film is very gummy on the touch surface and attracts dust like a magnet. Yes, it is durable but, in my opinion, not a good choice.
on February 22, 2013
MY DAUGHTER LOVES HER NEW PHONE, ALTHOUGH IT RECENTLY DECEIDED TO PLAY A SONG IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT ALL BY ITSELF. WE DON'T KNOW WHY AND WE CAN'T FIX IT. WE LOVE MUSIC DON'T GET ME WRONG BUT JUST NOT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT OR NOT BY OUR CHOICE. CAN YOU SUGGEST OR TELL ME HOW TO PREVENT THIS FROM HAPPENING AGAIN? OTHER THAN THAT MINOR PROBLEM WE LOVE THE PHONE!
on January 24, 2012
My product arrived promptly, and it was a great deal. However, when getting it out of the envelope, some of the extreme glue used to seal the envelope, got on the guard itself and I couldn't get it off, so my new screen guard was a mess. I was invited to rate my product, by Extreme Guard. I told them what happened, and they sent me a new one right away, free of charge. Now that's awesome customer service!!! A word of advice - tear open the envelope on the side..lol.
on March 12, 2012
The product is great. Easy application. Like the way I can maneuver easily around the screen, it's smooth as silk. Price is right. Have tried other products. Can't touch this one. I would definitely recommend this product.
on June 14, 2012
I bought this thinking it would be a really nice protector for my zte warp. When I opened it I was slightly disappointed to see that not only was it mediocorely sized for my screen but it was just a slightly thick cling on piece of plastic. The instructions said to wet it and place it etc. I followed directions but way too many bubbles remained under the plastic (as is normal with clingy plastic) They did provide a small white cardboard "squeegee" to get the bubbles out but it wasn't as effective as I hoped. In the end I had to reapply it 3 times then just gave up after it clung to itself. Crumpled it into a ball and threw it out. Not worth the money, better off buying the cheaper protectors because I bet it's the same thing and you might get 2 applications instead of 1 if you screw up.
on February 22, 2012
Wasn't quite what I expected. The product description here on Amazon doesn't mention having to use soapy water to adhere screen protector which was a alarming initially. But after checking into the product and watching the installation video [...] I opted to try the installation which fortunately went easily. It's to early to tell how well it will hold up over time. And since the install there is a little loss of sensitivity on the screen and my finger does't glide across the screen as well, as the protective material has an almost rubber/tacky feeling. Another thing to keep in mind is there is no screen protector for the camera lens, I improvised by cutting an older screen protector slightly larger than the camera lens area an holding it in place with my phone case.
on February 24, 2012
Received the screen protector I had ordered, but it was not in a NEW condition as stated. It looked like it has been sitting on the floor for a month or so. The screen protector had dust and fingerprints on the actual protector itself, (not the sheets that you take off of the protector.) I tried cleaning the dust off of the protector and was unable to remove it, so I threw it in the trash. Long story short, I will never order anything from this company again.