Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Western Plain Rectangular Hammered Vintage Belt Buckle
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on April 18, 2014
This buckle has a nice look; rugged yet simple. It's made of solid metal and it's neutral tone and simple design makes it work with most any outfit.

My one qualm is that it's not as thick as I would like. On the sides its up to 5mm thick but in the middle-top and bottom it's as thin as just 2mm which makes it look and feel a bit cheap, almost looking like something you'd find at a Kmart.

If you're in a pinch(as I was) and need a buckle cheap and quick go for it but in hindsight I wish I coughed up the few extra bones to get something a little higher quality or better yet, gone to my local flee market and gotten something better for the same low price.
on October 24, 2012
I decided to purchase this belt buckle because it seemed like a simple, yet very nice looking (and useful) accessory. Upon recieving it in the mail, I found it to also be a very well-made and sturdy buckle.
on March 14, 2013
If you don't read anything else, I recommend you get this.

I just got into belts with buckles. I was getting tired of the double D Ring belts so this was the first buckle that I purchased and it's really nice. In comparison to the other buckles that I purchased after, this one is definitely the lightest. I'm not a huge fan of the belt hole hook (whatever that thing is called). It tends to slip out every now and then but not enough to be annoying. It never happens on it's own, mainly if I'm adjusting my pants or something. The style is good, goes with pretty much anything I have in my closet so that's a good thing. I'd recommend this product if you're on the edge about buying this.
on May 16, 2014
My other western belts have a hook; this one just has a little knob. It can easily come undone, for instance if I pick up a box and the box catches on the bottom of the buckle. Then I find myself with a heavy box in my hands and my belt open and loose; not fun.

But it looks real nice; good looks but bad mechanical design.
on July 18, 2013
The prong of the buckle was either too big, or the belt I used had holes that were too small because once I buckled everything I couldn't unbuckle it. I had to really force the buckle and belt apart, and this popped the little ball off the end of the prong. I reattached with gorilla glue, and I widened the holes in the belt with a screwdriver. I'm not sure who's at fault, the buckle or belt, but I can't help but give 3 stars. Otherwise, I like the buckle design.
on March 3, 2013
Buckle is a lot smaler then I thought it would be.It looks nice and feels pretty well made.it has a darker look to it,it doesn't look polished like the picture.
on April 30, 2013
Like this buckle a lot as a nice plain western buckle. Solid but not bulky, also has a nice weathered metallic finished look.
on August 6, 2013
I use it for Civil War reenactment. It does do the job. It isn't exactly what I wanted but it is plain and looks antiquated.
on December 22, 2013
Super simple design and it looks great. I get compliments on this buckle more often than i thought i would. It's also very easy to put on and take off if I ever want to wear a different buckle.
on May 22, 2014
great! simple design good size very secure i love it ! only little problem is the hook has a a hard curve to it make it very secure but at times a little bit a pain