Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on May 15, 2013
I bought these hoping they'd hold up better than some of the other pairs of jeans I own. Within a week or so after buying them, I ripped off a belt loop while pulling them up. The leather/fake leather/whatever Wrangler patch on the back also managed to tear along the stitching somehow.

They're comfortable, and the denim itself seems like it would hold up to some wear and tear, but that's no good when the pants fall apart.

I have another pair of NON-"Rugged" Wranglers I've worn for a year or 2 that are still holding up fine.
on November 21, 2013
When I first put these jeans on, they were on of the most comfortable pair of new jeans I have ever put on. The fit was perfect and there was no need to break them in to be comfortable. However, maybe a month or two after I got them, I noticed the fabric around the waste was starting to come apart. Soon enough there was a hole, then not must later the belt loop broke off. I'm not rough on my jeans, I don't do a lot of physical labor in these things, just casual pants for me. It's too bad too, I really liked the way the felt out of gate.
on November 25, 2013
So far I'm loving these jeans. The straight, relaxed fit is excellent. (I like a looser fit since I have bigger thighs from mountain biking... :-) ) The fabric is good and thick. Not like the pathetic, uber-thin denim that so many companies have moved towards. And of course, these are available in my length! 36! Good work, Wranglers!

If I had one complaint, I'd say that the rise is a little high. But nothing is perfect. Otherwise, these jeans are really good, and I'll order more in the future.
on August 27, 2014
Purchased 5 pair. They order was delivered on time, this is where everything starts to go bad, washed jeans a belt loop comes off in the wash. The jeans would have holes appear in various spots, the stitching began to come lose after six months. I was unable to wear the jeans as they had holes and split seams. I have bought this same jean before and they were very good but this time they are bad. They were order through Amazon and shipped by Davis Big & Tall. DO NOT waste your money on these jeans.
on October 29, 2014
It's very difficult to get companies to agree on what is 34in length. Changing the waist seems to change the definition of 34 in inseam. I suppose everyone faces this problem. Wrangler's sizes are pretty accurate, but I do notice the 35w 34inseam is longer than the 34w 34inseam.

It's wonderful to finally have pants that mostly fit. It has been so many years of struggling with what I can thrift shop for and the 10 year old pants I got off Amazon. These were on a good sale $25 for jeans.

Great price. Good fit. Great look. Great quality.

Follow up! After wearing those pants for a while, I got really bothered by the generous fabric in the thigh and hip area. The legs fit ok but looked a bit baggy on me, and my thighs are slightly bigger around than average. The seat had too much room for me, but I think these problems are very specific to me and won't be an issue for many people.
The important thing to note is mid February, about 4 months of use, and the fabric between the legs had word completely through in several places. In their defense, the excess fabric chafes on itself so this wouldn't happen to someone who fills the pants better. Also to note, I wore these pants almost every single day and walk an average of 5km a day just going about my business.

In short: fell apart on me very quickly, but that's not all the pants' fault.
on May 21, 2013
Wrangler Men's Rugged Wear Relaxed Straight Fit Jean, Blue, 38x32
Thin, flimsy fabric that looks cheap; color & material almost looks dirty. Not classy enough to be even be considered casual, and not nearly rugged enough to be considered for work. Worst Wranglers I ever bought. ASIN: B006K9XS9A

See similarly described Wrangler Men's Rugged Wear Relaxed Fit Jean, Vintage Indigo,38x32, ASIN: B0007G8W3O. It's superb, and superior in every way.
on November 17, 2012
Fit is loose but allright. Extra room in crotch is nice. Puchased because 36x36 size is difficult to find at reasonable price. Fabric is on the thin side and seam stitching is minimal. Won't hold up to heavy duty use.
on June 29, 2016
34's too small, 36's too big... was leary of getting them online w/o trying them on... perfect. I'm not used to either not being able to breathe easily or having baggy pants... now, I have some that fit- and are still relaxed fit (not so hot here in TX). The color is nice. Fit is perfect. The price was great. Shipping and delivery was immediate - not wait... I'm noticing even with Amazon Prime many things are being sent 2-day, but not shipping for many days or even weeks... not so with these - that were at my door in 2 days. Couldn't be happier, will be ordering more!
on July 8, 2014
Now I'm no senior citizen, and I don't wear my pants up to my armpits, but these are truly low rise jeans. They're what the kids call a "fashion fit" which means low beltline, and tight in the groin. My wife says they look good on me, but they're low and snug. I don't know about y'all, but I like what's down below, and my boys need space to breathe when I saddle up. So if you're looking for a more spacious fit, I recommend the other Wrangler models.
on August 8, 2014
My dad is 52 years old, 6'2" and 180, and these dont look like "dad jeans" nearly as much as most of his other jeans do. Listen up men....you have to get on the dark wash band wagon...it looks A MILLION TIMES better! Anyway, the fit was good, they look nice on my dad!