Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on January 4, 2013
I'm in IT and purchased this for a friend...this was a great deal, and came just as described. All the software was authentic, and the system had been thoroughly cleaned. I was a bit hesitant to buy an older and used laptop, but it's been cranking for 6 months with no problems.
on August 9, 2012
It had some problem with a video card driver(or something like that)so I had to send it back. Just a few days later I got it back and it works great. I love it. Also the people at Tampa laptops are real nice and helpful.
on August 30, 2012
The review board must have ate my earlier review of this product. So, here is another. Looks "new", works great, fast.. whats not to love about it including the price. They are easy to do business with. Answered/responded to mail. Thanks, Tampa Laptop for a nice affordable, dependable laptop!!
on June 12, 2013
This was a used laptop, I didn't want to spend the money on an auxillary laptop in the house with limited use, but this more than fit the bill. Have had the unit for over a month, easily loaded with data, and no "glitches". Very satisfied with this product.
on March 17, 2013
I read some of the reviews prior to purchasing, so with all the positive reviews, and skeptism of how old these units may be, took a chance and am not sorry ! gave it four stars cause it does not have webcam nor sd card slot. however, got unit in fast time, well wrapped. charged it up, and it was ready to go. has good sound quality, video resolution better than a more expensive dell that i have. could not tell this was refurbished, looks new. fast boot up, and browsing. I did alot alot of research, and this was best deal around for the money. would buy from these people again as well same type dell.
on July 19, 2013
My mother needed a new laptop and got one with windows 8 and could not use it, so this laptop loaded with windows 7 was perfect for her. Arrived quickly, started right up. GREAT!
on July 31, 2013
I just received this laptop from tampalaptops, its in good condition it came ready to use out of the box, fast wifi connection. This laptop seems to fit what I needed, a reliable work laptop. Windows 7 works great, started up fast, and not preloaded with bulky nonessential programs. If anything arises, I will change my review good luck I would definitely recommend this laptop. I am writing this review from it.
UPDATE: I have now had this laptop for several weeks, it overheats but only when playing games, I would suggest getting a laptop cooler if you are going to buy this laptop, but other then that it runs beautifully, no other problems. Internet runs fast, same with everything else which I did not expect.
UPDATE: I have now had it for several months it still runs fantastic. Definitely worth the money
UPDATE: I've had it a year and a half now and I can say it no longer works. However I believe its because of a virus my father in law put on it. I think it would work with a fresh install of windows.
on July 21, 2013
I liked the service on how fast my product was shipped, but for some reason the keyboard has a mind of its own and decides what letters to skip while I am typing and it's very frustrating to type fast on this computer. I always have to go back and delete what I type because it skips letters that I type. I will try to fix this myself, but that flaw with this computer is really frustrating.
on December 13, 2012
This computer works great with Windows 8. Loads in 30 seconds. Great workhorse computer for office or school with about 5 hours on a 9 cell battery. Not for gaming however, plays videos well and no issues with streaming video and You Tube up to 720. Will buffer too much with 1080 video. Had no issues with Camera Raw batching and using the Canon Utility for remote operation of my DSLR. If you are on a tight budget and not a gamer or video editor this computer will work just fine.
on February 13, 2013
We bought this laptop to hold the service manual for my husband's 1999 Mercedes and to contact a Web site as needed for the manuals on his MR2 and Porsche. The laptop is a great size to rest on the car while he and our neighbor scan through the manuals to the sections they want to read. And it's terrific not having huge (and expensive) manuals around. The computer is quick and easily conceals the fact that we bought it used. We are really happy with it.