Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on July 21, 2015
I received it today and it was well wrapped the leather is autentic and very thick very spacious, the zipper runs smoothly...the medal is made of a thick metal just how michael kors bags suppose to be, Michael kors name is engraved on the sides of were the handles are 100% Michael Kors I absolutely love it!!!! 😍 my first Mk purse and I'm very satisfied!!!...and for the price ufffff... Great price!!! I highly recommend buying feom this seller...👌👍
review image review image review image review image review image
on June 3, 2015
I love my bag it was a great birthday gift
review image
on July 7, 2013
When I bought this bag I thought it was going to be a tad smaller, but upon receiving it I realized I could use this for traveling, and just everyday use. I wish the straps were just a tad bit longer, it is hard to get the bag on my shoulder at times, and I feel like its right in my armpit! But it's a good quality bag and it smells amazing, and Michael Kors does not disappoint. I've gotten so many compliments on it!
on March 12, 2015
Be aware the leather is made of a stiffer, formed, durable, fashionable leather. I have a bag made out of this type of leather from MK and the more wear and conditioning you'll find it will soften up nicely over time. The picture doesn't give it justice, it's much nicer looking in person. As far as the size goes the medium description is a understatement, I would say large is more accurate.

The bag has no lining but I love it that way. (I wanted a bag I could take anywhere and carry anything and with this bag I can. Have an accident simply wipe it off inside and out.) Great bag for me as I carry a water bottle, snacks, my lunch, in addition to my wallet, make-up, cell phone / charger / cable, various miscellaneous items.

The handles are a bit thin however I'm not worried. I have the utmost confidence in MK, I own several, I could not imagine them creating a bag of this size without them anticipating the amount of items / weight that people will be carrying in them. And if there's a problem I'm sure they would stand behind their product and make it right.

Only real issue I have but not a deal breaker the straps are short for a tote bag of this size. Easy fix, I simply put an extra hole in the end of each strap. Looks professional and not a soul can tell it didn't come from the factory that way. I used a leather hole punch I purchased from a fabric / hobby store or you can go to a shoe repair store.

I gave it 4 stars and not 5 due to the straps I would have liked longer and thicker straps.
on August 12, 2013
The product came in perfect conditions, 100% original!! great design and beautiful color. I just love it! Highly recommended to all
on December 17, 2012
This bag is amazing. It is very large so it is great for people who are constantly carrying many things. It looks fantastic and I get so many compliments about this bag.
on July 29, 2013
I loved this bag. it is equal to what you see on the site. can be used at work or if an outlet end week
on July 18, 2013
i love everything about this bag and would love to buy another one of it. i would also recommend it to anyone looking for an everyday designer bag. it's affordable too!.
on October 31, 2015
Larger than I expected but I absolutely love it!! This is my very first Michael Kors bag purchase and I am very impressed! Came fully wrapped and protected with all labels intact and Michael Kors care instructions inside. I'm very impressed and my expectations were exceeded!!
on March 3, 2016
Great bag!! Bought in the black and it's black on inside too which I was happy about. Came in mail faster than expected. Great large size which is perfect as a work bag - which is why i bought it. Very stiff leather and durable, but makes it a little heavy when filled, but since it had so many pros I am ok with the heavy lifting. Also was worried that since it doesn't have a secure zipper my stuff would fall out but that's certainly not the case because there is so much depth with the bag my stuff has no way of getting out by accident. Definitely would recommend, even though a little pricey it is great quality and will be long lasting as all my Michael kors purchases have been :)