on May 10, 2012
Verified Purchase
Let me start by stating that many reviewers don't implement their stature when commenting about this seller's sizing; thus leaving potential buyers fluster. They say "too small", yet many don't mention their stature. They could be big men buying asian apparel. TheLees is designed for slim men, regardless of height. Keyword, SLIM. I'm 6'0" 155lbs. Before buying this waistcoat, I was adviced by the seller himself to go with Korean Sz XL (US L), AFTER I gave him MY measurements (Neck: 15, Chest: 39, Waist: 32, Arm: 34 which is US Medium) & told him I was looking for a "fitted" look NOT tight, NOT baggy. I took his advice on the aforementioned size & sure enough it was baggy. I returned it for an exchange Korean Sz L (US M); it was still loose. I shipped it back for their smallest size, Korean M (US S); & lo' & behold... LIKE-A-GLOVE (Ace Ventura)! Finally after two returns, I got my "fitted" look; & no, is not tight. Did I overpay for ALL the transactions on this item? YUP! Was it worth it? YUP! I like standing out for all the right reasons, & when I wear this vest next month @ my stepdaughter's H.S. graduation, I sure will! I dunno how other items from TheLees collection fit since this is my first purchase, but this vest sure fits perfect. Hope my 2 cents helped curious buyers.

P.S. My US size is Medium. Shipment is turbo fast, 2-3 days! Plus, the waiscoat fabric quality looks & feels nice.
1616 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on May 6, 2012
Verified Purchase
This vest looks great. looks just like it does in the picture.

I got the USA Large. My height is 5'9, i weigh 180 ib's. Fits perfect. I have a little bit of an athletic build.

Its worth the money.

Important Note- It will just be the vest delivered to you as indicated in the products name. The tie and shirt are not included.
55 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on January 27, 2013
Verified Purchase
I would like to start off with this.
I've had this vest for about eight months now. The vest is still in near mint condition after being worn countless times to conventions and hanging out with friends/parties.
A lot of people who give this vest below 4-Stars complain about the size.
A couple of things to note for this;
- "style slim vest"
> Slim
Which means, knowing it's already from Korea, it's also considered slim. You were also warned with the description of the item.
"This brand, TheLees, is almost slim fit style." directly from the page of this vest.

Now, I don't tend to write reviews because of personal preference, but I felt the need to for this one. Just because skimming over some comments, my friend who was interested continued to ask me "But these people say...". (Even after he saw mine and even tried it on...)
Sorry, not everyone is right. Everyone has a different body type as well.

I weight roughly 138(ish) pounds. I'm around 5'10.
I got this in US-Small(Korean-M).
However, when I purchased this months ago, I was around 148 pounds and 5'9. And it still fits me fine. Except now, I'm able to tighten the belt in the back all the way. (So I would probably need an Extra-Small!)

People don't understand that slim, is more or less designer brand formed. If you go to Wal-Mart or Kohl's for example, they have standard clothing. That is NOT designer clothing.
Best way to explain;
- Designer ) ( shaped.
- Standard | | shaped.

I would, even after all these months recommend this vest. If you do not know what size you are, simply go to a tailor and ask to get your base measurements.

Oh, one more thing.
The material is fine. If you're concerned with the buttons (Which I've had NO issues with) just simply stitch over them to re-insure it being stable.
on May 25, 2012
Verified Purchase
Love the look of this vest and the premium quality of fabrics used to make it. its at a very affordable price. I love many of thelees products, there very elegant yet stylish. couldnt ask for more
review image
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on November 17, 2012
Verified Purchase
For the price, this can't be beat. Looks sharp. Tried it on, and immediately got laid. That's pretty neat, right?

Regarding the sizing...
I'm 6'1", 195 lbs, 34x34 pants, 44R jacket.
Average build.
I ordered the size XXL (US-size XL), and it's a perfect fit for me.

Someone said earlier that their order did not come with the chain, but mine did.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on May 14, 2013
Verified Purchase
First off props must go to TheLees and their incredibly fast shipping. My vest arrived to my job in two days. I was expecting a week and to get a call from my receptionist that my package had arrived was a shock.

I want to say the same thing others are saying. This vest was not designed for the chubby/thick/overweight person in mind. It is called a SLIM FIT jacket for crying out loud.

The vest runs a tad bit tight on me because I am a little out of shape. However once I shed these extra few pounds it will fit perfectly.

Mind you I am 6'5", 230, (I'm normally 216) athetically built so I say that to those who are tall like myself. In case you are wondeing if it will fit. Yes it will!

I get compliments on this vest where ever I go and from what I can tell it is very good quality.

The button chain that came with the vest came damaged from shipping. However it is still a fly vest without it. I recommend this vest to anyone looking to step their dress game up.
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on November 22, 2013
Verified Purchase
This item was delayed being delivered because there was an additional £11 import fee to be paid directly to the delivery agents. The the item itself arrived with lots of fabric pulls, bits of thread hanging from it, and a very bad example of what you see in the picture. Steer clear!!
on May 4, 2012
Verified Purchase
I must begin this review by saying that the vest arrived in less than two business days. I ordered it on a Sunday evening and it was at my door on Tuesday morning! The package arrived in perfect condition.
The vest itself is just as described. I ordered the L (US M) size and it fits fine (maybe just a bit too loose for my taste). I am 5 ft. 9 and weigh about 150 lb. I usually wear M, so I found the US size equivalencies to be accurate. If you have my proportions and want a really snug fit, you may want to opt for the M (US S) size, though I cannot guarantee it will not run too small. I actually purchased a similar vest from the same manufacturer (same size), which seems to be a bit snugger.
Overall, I am very happy with the product and the amazingly expeditious delivery. Props to you, TheLees!
on April 13, 2012
Verified Purchase
I ordered this waistcoat, with a larger size due to the ad telling me it had been made in korean Sizes.
After a quick look at their Size guide and a quick measurement of myself (to make sure) I ordered XL.
I expected this order to take a few weeks to arrive BUT it arrived in 3 days by DHL.
Delivery was prompt, the Waistcoat was everything it looked in the picture and I am very happy to have a very unusual design that no one else I know will have.

I would highly recommend this company and I WILL be ordering more from them soon.

The only peice of advice I would give to everyone is to make sure you understand your own countries import taxes, this is not something the selling company can do for you and there may be an additional charge, which is added on by your government.
In Ireland I had to pay an extra 22.14 Euros to receive the package
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on October 27, 2014
Size Name: Medium(US Small)Color Name: Brown
I bought this for my husband for a Halloween costume and he loves it. The fit is spot on. The materials are quality, a tiny bit on the thin side, but when you are layering, you don't want to have so much weight on you. The photo is accurate to what you get in person. My husband is 5'9" 155lbs and the size Medium fit him perfect as he is a US size small in men's clothing. He has maybe a half of an inch of room for comfort. It's not skin tight on him, with the little bit of room he has when he sits, the vest does not rise all crazy. I am definitely ordering more from this seller. The shipping was incredibly fast. I was afraid we wouldn't get our item in time for Halloween because it was coming from South Korea, but the standard shipping rate worked out perfectly. Order was placed on a Thursday and we received it the following Monday morning. I cannot wait to buy more from these guys! My husband is going to include this in his daily wardrobe, not just for Halloween. He is going to be a "modernized" Sweeney Todd. Anyway. Thank you people at TheLees!