Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on November 26, 2014
My daughter had a pair of Glosh by Bogs last year and they held up great. She wore them virtually every day from fall to spring. I bought her a pair for this year in the next size and my feelings about the boots have changed dramatically. After 6 weeks the outsole had worn completely down so that I could see the inside neoprene lining. Her pair last year was almost worn down to the same level, but that was after they had been worn for months, this year's pair, six weeks! I was utterly disappointed. Then I looked at my son's Bogs (original style with handles and the more expensive version) and the SAME THING. It is not even winter yet! We live in rainy Vancouver and it is imperative that the kids have waterproof boots, not boots with big holes in the sole. So being an industrious mom, I got tire patch kits. Now my little ones are walking around with black rubber patches on the bottoms of their Bogs. Super classy, right? Last year my son had a pair of Kamik's that look similar to Bogs. Those things lasted all winter. I don't think I will pay the extra money for Bogs again. I am totally disappointed with the quality of the outsoles. So now I check the rubber patch every day after school to make sure it's held up and I have ordered my son a pair of Kamik and my daughter a new pair of boots too, as I have no faith in the Bogs lasting through the winter.
on November 2, 2012
Great rain boots, no PVC (carcinogen in many kids rain boots), the top of the boot is soft neopreen, nice wide foot, low to the ground (lots of rain boots have an ankle-twisting heel). REALLY wish Bogs made their baby boot style in bigger sizes, it's perfect and my older child would love to have them too. BOGS: Please make your baby boot in kid sizes!!!! My son has sensory issues and if you made the baby boot in kid sizes, you would have a cult following of sensitive kids!
on March 16, 2014
I have four boys and they wear these non stop in all weather - no draft, no water, looks great, hold up, clean up easily. Really pricey, but you get what you pay for for sure. I will order more as the boys get older. They can handle anything if they can handle my boys!
on October 29, 2014
These boots fit a little snug for their size but even with thick socks, they DO fit, they just won't last terribly long. I would have sent them back to exchange if not for a rainy day right after they arrived and my son was dying to wear them. At his preschool (yes, he wears a kid size 2 - we have big feet in our family!), the kids play outside in all weather. We had a wonderful giant puddle and he was quick to test out these boots by shuffling right through the puddle. Since it was a pretty deep puddle (probably 5-6 inches), the water ended up pouring right into the holes in the boots and over the tops of the boots. His socks were soaked and I poured a couple ounces of muddy water out of them when he was ready to change. So.... will they work on a rainy day? Yes. But if your child is a major puddle jumper/walker and you expect their feet to stay dry, look for some taller boots instead. Bonus though that my son can put these on all by himself! They will be perfect for the non-rainy days or the the 'day after rain' days when it's not quite so wet.
on November 14, 2012
We previously had the Bogs classic boots, and we loved those boots last fall/winter/spring. The -30 degree rating is not really necessary for our weather, so when we needed a bigger size, we decided to try these (the price is a bit lower). So far they seem equally good quality, and are doing their job of keeping little feet warm and dry. My 4 year old can easily get these on and off himself. They are easy for him to play in - not at all clunky and they don't fall off like plain rubber boots often do.
on March 20, 2013
I've had a hard time finding rain boots this Spring? So, I decided to splurge and get these. They are the best rain boots! Easy to pull up (the handles are genius), very comfy looking/feeling, and lined! Most of the boots out there are not lined. We live in the Midwest, so Spring is still quite chilly.
on September 2, 2013
Wish they made half sizes but we're putting an insert in for a better fit. Well made and light weight. We also ordered the regular high handle bogs but we sent them back because they were so heavy and hard to walk in. These are great.
on March 20, 2013
I bought these for my five year old son. The are fantastic. They are so easy for him to put on and take off. They keep is feet completely dry and very warm. They are perfect for when there is not enough snow for "real" snow boots, but when it is still too cold for just rain boots. I love them so much that I bought a pair for my two and a half year old. Same thing - he can put them on by himself and his feet stay warm and dry.
on October 11, 2014
I would as a mother and g'mother of (3) young but running g'children highly recommend the Bogs product! Super durable, comfy, and like a scuba divers booties that keep little feet or big feet dry as can be. Ez off ez on!
VINE VOICEon October 24, 2014
I mean, if they could, they would, right? Frogs get cold feet too. Who doesn't want an easy on/off, comfortable waterproof boot? The handles on each side and soft top make it easy for younger kids to take these on/off themselves. I think the material also makes it a bit lighter that a full rubber boot, preventing young kids feet from tiring easily. My pre-schooler is in love, he stomps all over in them. He would wear them everyday if he could get away with it. Bogs quality is superb, these boots are worth the investment and I am glad I made the choice. If you have younger kids, they will hold up and be able to be passed down.