Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dell Professional P2314H 23-inch Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor with LED w/Built-In USB 2.0 HUB & Height Adjustable Stand, Tilt & Swivel, Stand.
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 26, 2016
This is a decent monitor.
Despite the fact that an IPS 23" monitor only costs around $120 to $150 depending on the brand and discounts, this is a fairly good buy.

Pros:
IPS
USB 2.0 hub
VGA input
Display Port 1.2 input
DVI input
Pivot / height adjustable / angle / turning stand.
pretty sturdy monitor stand.
comes with all the cords besides DVI cable.

Cons:
the bezels is a bit flimsy.
the cover for the inputs & USB outputs should be made better.
missing DVI cable
8ms

Overall, I would give this a 9 out of 10 for the product. I would consider replacing my home monitors when they break with this monitor, if the price goes to around $150 in 2016.
review image
on May 17, 2016
Totally love it. The adjustability, the brightness, everything. I use it with a Mac Air and I expect that kind of quality. I almost bought an entire new iMac because I wanted a desktop in addition to my laptop and I didn't want to be disappointed by cheap fare. Now I have both and saved beaucoup bucks.
on February 3, 2014
Pros:
-Height Adjustable
-DVI+VGA Inputs
-Rotates
-Works with optional speaker-bar
-USB Hub

Cons:
-No Display-port (Seriously?)
-No HDMI (Less important, but still)
on July 21, 2013
I think it is not an expensive monitor and it works great. I love to have a bigger screen than my MacBook Pro 13", but also I love the way I can change its position.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 18, 2012
Easy install and very flexible viewing for long documents or spreadsheets....use two of these at work and can have four documents open for easy viewing.
on May 17, 2012
I actually really like this monitor. Set it at eye level and it's wide enough at least for this programmer, possibly for me "all you need" in a monitor.
on March 12, 2013
I love this monitor. It has a great screen for starters. Plenty of inputs (Both video and USB) and has a simply matte casing. I'm only taking one star off for lack of HDMI.
on April 24, 2012
This item is showing up consistently when I am searching the Dell P2312H LED Monitor. I don't want to make a purchase and get a monitor different from a specific monitor that I have in mind, especially when I plan to purchase 2 monitors. Just specifying characteristics of the monitor, such as size, and resolution is NOT ENOUGH. Dell makes several monitors with those characteristics. That is why Dell has model numbers so I can compare oranges to oranges and not take a chance. Specifically, I want a monitor with VESA mounting capability.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse