Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lenovo B26 3.2G 2GB 250GB DVDRW W7P 64BIT 2227A5U Desktop (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 23, 2013
We use those at our shops. great machine for its value, speed and built. I ordered 20 of these machines from ANTONLINE which is a great great Amazon partner. I've used them in the past and still use them. everything shipped on time and delivered on time.
on April 3, 2013
Worst computer I've owned since the 90's. This thing cannot walk and chew gum at the same time. Just bought 8 gigs of ram for $50 to try and speed it up but the computer shop told me it will only help a little bit.
on January 16, 2013
works just fine, replaced my old dell desk top , hooked up to my 32 inch monitor , co-worker told me about lenovo