Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on February 11, 2013
These are great boots. I wear then all day at work and longer with zero problems. Very comfortable. I initially bought them in black and loved them so much I bought them in brown.

The only shoe I've found more comfortable is Merrell. But, they don't have as many styles that look good in the office.

A Follow-Up: I found that the shine on the backs of the heels wore off quite quickly. I think this is from driving. I have a manual transmission and have to use both feet; hence there is wear on both booties. The boots still look great for work....except for that. I will have to figure out how I can repair the damage; perhaps by polishing.
on March 22, 2013
Comfortable boot with very soft leather. True to size. Neck of boot a little wide but would not have gone down 1/2 size. Very cute with a pair of jeans. Would buy again
on February 27, 2013
These shoes are very comfortable. I am a teacher so I'm on my feet all day and needed something comfortable to wear. This is the first time I bought Clarks and I'm not really their target audience. I was looking for cute, comfy, dress boots for work and they fit this bill. The ones in brown look a little bit hipper. I own both.
on March 23, 2013
This boot has a roomy toe box and good support. Usually my back starts hurting after walking with anything that has a heel. I wore this boot shopping around the mall for about 2 hours and my feet nor my back were hurting when I finished shopping.
It's a nice looking boot under pants.
on September 11, 2013
These are very nice,I usually wear a 6 1/2 but bought a 7 because some people said they fit small. I'm glad I did, the left one fits fine but the right one is a little tight. I am hoping it will break in with a little wear. Or my foot gets skinnier.
on October 26, 2013
I bought these boots for job interviews, but have ended up wearing them when I go out with a pair of jeans. The memory insole is super comfortable, and I feel like they look really expensive compared to the actual price. The part around the ankle is a little stiffer than I like, but I'm hoping it'll break in with time. I ordered one size up from my normal tennis shoe size and they fit perfectly.
on August 2, 2013
The day I got them I walked 3 miles in San Francisco... and I was very surprised that my feet were still comfortable & they did not hurt at all. These boots looked great with jeans, and it solved my dilemma of wanting to walk throughout the city and still look fashionable. I highly recommend them.
One thing to consider is that they are a snug fit.
When I first tried them on I was a little worried that they were a tiny bit too small (my right foot is half size bigger than my left), but now that my feet felt great after a long walk, I'm confident that they are true to size, and I think the leather will stretch slightly with time & will fit perfectly. If in doubt, I would go with the bigger size. You can always wear them with thicker socks!
on December 31, 2013
This is my first pair of Clarks shoes. I typically wear Franco Sarto shoes and I love them. However, I couldn't find a Franco Sarto ankle boot so after combing through Amazon and reading many reviews, I decided to try Clarks. My previous experience with ankle boots resulted in much discomfort around the ankle and I don't care for full length boots. Clarks has a very wide selection to choose from. I decided to try these and I couldn't be more pleased. The style, black color, and quality of leather is superior. They fit and wear great in every way - no discomfort at the ankle. They are wide at the ankle and very soft. I purchased the medium width. They are a bit snug with thick socks and perfect with trouser socks. Exactly what I wanted. I have only had these for two days so only time will tell how durable they are. I plan to thoroughly test the durability because I will be wearing these boots frequently.. Great product from Clarks, highly recommended!!
on January 10, 2015
I should have bought in my usual Clark's size 9 1/2m, but I wanted to wear thicker socks for winter so I ordered a 10m. This causes my foot to slide down & it kinda bothers me when I have a lot walking to do. These are sturdy, well made, great quality boots! :)
on September 26, 2013
If you know up front that Clark shoes/boots run a little small and know to order a size up, you should be okay. Even so, this boot is a little snugger than what I would prefer, but I can wear them with a thinner sock. Otherwise, this boot is VERY comfortable. I wore them for the first time yesterday with no problems as one would expect from new footwear. I might try a wide width next time to give me the added room for a warmer sock for cooler weather. Love the detailing, and the quietness of the sole....I dislike shoes that announce your presence before you walk into a room!