Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Amazon Fire TV Stick Bose SoundTouch 130 Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now DOTD

on April 27, 2012
I bought this suit case for a trip to Germany and it work perfectly! I was able to move quickly and smoothly at the airports. The suit case is built well and organize perfectly for me. I would recommend it to anyone who loves to travel but, be careful because it holds a lot and this can add up in weight and over weight charges.
0Comment21 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 8, 2012
I bought this suitcase because I was going abroad for 3 months and, since I didn't want to struggle with multiple pieces of luggage, I needed something in which I could fit all my stuff. I didn't want to spend too much money, but I wanted something that was good quality and would last. I finally settled on this one since Samsonite generally makes good quality luggage and the price as reasonable.

This bag really held up well after its first use and I have no doubt that I'll be able to make multiple trips with this. Yes, the yellow looks more like a lime green, but the bright color does make it easy to spot at the airport. The suitcase is very roomy inside and holds quite a bit of stuff. I also used space-saver bags for my clothes, and ended up having some room left over once I was done packing. I still went over the weight limit, though, but I was expecting that. I also like that the suitcase, on the inside of the opening flap, has a zippered completely enclosed area. I put some of my liquids there knowing that if they leaked the rest of my stuff wouldn't be affected.

The suitcase is quite bulky and can be difficult to lift onto trains, buses, etc. if it's heavy. I do like that it has 4 wheels, which makes maneuvering it easier.

I'm quite happy with this purchase and would recommend it to others.
on March 25, 2014
I rarely review products and usually very satisfied with amazon prime but this really frustrated me, from the picture it showed 4 wheels and it arrived with attached pictures describing 4 wheels , "easy spin" but when i opened the package i ended with only a 2 rear wheels , I am now left with this huge thing to pack back and drop for a refund , and I have to go shop for a new bag , really a hastle
on October 15, 2013
Could fail you when you need it. Got it ready on the day of travel to the airport. It was within the usual weight limits of the airline. The top carrying handle snapped out of place completely before stepping out of the house. it was a bad start for the journey. Be careful not to be fooled by brand names like this one.
11 comment6 of 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 15, 2013
I got this 29" suitcase for my grandaughter's trip to Europe where she is spending several months at university. It held everything she needed for the trip, and managed to come in under the weight limit, too. I got the red/black to make it easier to find on the luggage carousel. It seemed to be of very good quality, and should I need a new one for myself, this is what I will buy (although maybe in the next smaller size!)
on June 23, 2014
Biggest piece of crap bag I've ever owned. From the beginning I struggled to walk with the bag as the wheels never worked correctly and it was heavy without anything in it.
When it is filled with things, it is impossibly heavy, the wheels don't work well and now a wheel has broken and it is beyond the time period where it can be returned.
VERY VERY unhappy with this bag. Total waste of money.
on June 29, 2014
We bought this for our recent travel and did not want to spend too much money. We already had 4 samsonite large suitcases before we bought this and intended to buy a samsonite one. This one came at a good price for its size. It has two pocket compartments on the outside cover and inner is all one space. The handle and wheels worked perfect. May be because the airlines did not handle the baggage well, the samsonite logo on the front side was torn off but I do not mind it. Overall for the price it came for it is a good buy. This kind of bag really helps when you have kids' baggage and toys alike.
on March 12, 2014
It was everything I expected it to be after reading all the other reviews on it. Already been on 3 trips with it, only one small draw back. While doing air travel yes you have to watch what you pack as it is so roomy and easy to over pack beyond the 50 lb limit by most airlines...
on June 16, 2013
I bought the Volt color for a trip I was planning for March 2013. I thought the volt color was a good choice so I can easily find my luggage. This was a mistake. I should have known that the luggage would have gotten extremely dirty. But let me back track. I bought this knowing it was Samsonite. I believed in the quality of the brand. I was currently using luggage handed down to me that was a no-name brand. It was holding up, but I wanted a change. My no-name brand luggage puts this Samsonite luggage to shame. The wheels were tight and did not move smoothly at all. I initially called the company and it was starting to be a hassle to get the problem solved. Easier solution was spraying silicone on the wheels. I just do not believe you should have to "fix" your new item before you use it. Another issue I have is with the zippers. The outside pockets only have 1 zipper. If you want to access an item in one of the from pockets, you have to open the pocket all the way open, from one side all the was to other side.

I really never written a review before, but just wanted people to know that this luggage comes across cheaply made to me. I relied on the Samsonite brand for quality and was sooo disappointed.
on June 25, 2014
This bag is perfect if you are traveling on a long trip! It holds a LOT! It was too big for what we needed but the quality was impeccable!