Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

Size: Pack of 6 Bags|Change

on September 18, 2012
We bought a new Oreck vacuum and immediately ordered the bags off of Amazon, as they were cheaper
than what was sold at the stores. They arrived within the two days after we ordered them
and we will definitely buy from them again.
on February 5, 2014
This six pack of Magnesium, Hepa inner bags was exactly as described in product description. No problems at all with these bags
on July 28, 2013
If you have a HEPA vac, you're going to need to purchase HEPA bags for it. Yes, they are a little bit expensive, but if you want the vacuum to do what it was made to do, you're going to have to get these bags. If you already own an ORECK vacuum cleaner that uses these bags, you already know what a nice job the vacuum does. Keep it functioning properly with these waste bags.
on July 2, 2014
Great value on these bags. The Oreck Magnesium is the best vacuum I have ever had. And I have had many over the years and some a lot more expensive. The vacuum runs esentially by itself! It works great on all the floors in our house. We have wood, carpet and tile and it does equally as well on all three. The bags are the easiest to insert that I have ever had and they do what they promise to do! It takes less than five seconds to insert them! Our house has not been as dusty with this vacuum and bags. I hope they never stop making these bags for this vacuum.
VINE VOICEon February 26, 2013
I do own what I call it as the 'Cadillac' of Vacuum cleaners namely Oreck Magnesium RS Swivel-Steering Bagged Upright Vacuum, LW1500RS which I love and these Oreck Hepa Odor Fighting Vacuum Bags For Oreck Magnesium are the perfect replacement vacuum bags for it. Amazon has the best price and quality of the bags are just as good as the original which came with the Oreck Magnesium. For the price you pay you get quantity '6' HEPA inner bag which fits perfectly inside the Oreck Magnesium. Having said, Your mileage may vary depending on how much dusty the rooms are but In my experience you can use each bag for about 3 months before it needs replacements.

These are an excellent set of replacement vacuum bags For Oreck Magnesium. Rating with five stars!
on February 2, 2016
We who live in rural regions count on Amazon to deliver what we can't find locally without a minimum 90-mile and often a 200-mile drive. We have owned Orecks for years and love them. When we lived in a sprawling city, we could just drive by the local Oreck dealer to pick up bags. Now we have to plan and order ahead. This 25-pack meets our needs perfectly. And the Oreck bag keeps dust and detritus from re-entering your home's air as you vacuum. Bagless vacuums have never made sense to me because they allow some of what you vacuum up back into the home. Oreck's powerful suction and its bag design make it the best choice, in my opinion. We did have to buy a new model upon moving here because our older model just couldn't handle the thicker carpet and pad here, but Oreck has a design for all homes.
on July 27, 2015
These are some really heavy duty bags. You can vacuum pet hair all day with no dusty exhaust and when you change the bag you're essentially changing the filter and everything.... the inside of the vacuum is clean as a whistle after using. Quite honestly it's a much cleaner and easier way to vacuum than bagless. Most folks don't take the time to clean the 2-3 filters involved in bagless and get reduced vacuum effectiveness and life. I'll always use bag vacuums. Concerned a bit, however, since Oreck was sold and no longer has that "family-owned" quality control.
on September 10, 2014
I have a new Oreck Magnesium vacuum so of course I had to purchase the bags - these are extremely heavy & seem to be double or triple lined. I just today replaced the one in my new vacuum, & not a speck of dust leaks through THIS bag. I'm not sure if there are "generic" bags to fit the Oreck Magnesium, but I'm also not sure I'd want to buy a cheap version of this bag. It's really strong & heavy.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon October 31, 2014
If only other vacuums had such an easy installation. I bought these for my Magnesium and couldn't be happier. They fit perfectly, hold a lot, keep the bad stuff in, and are a much better price than Oreck's website. There were times when the bags other vacuums take just did not want to wrap around the nozzle.