Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nike 384407 Legend Dri-Fit Short Sleeve Tee
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on March 7, 2013
i ordered several dri fit shirts and the sizing was waaaayyyy off. not sure if these are actual nike shirts it was so off. i ordered mediums and they were huge.

i promptly returned to the seller with delivery confirmation, and when they left notice that they were delivered, he never bothered to call the post office for a re-delivery or to pick them up. they were sent back to me after a month of waiting, and when i complained to the seller, he just told me to re-send them.

i asked for him to pay for the re-return shipping, and he refused.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER. an online vender needs to have a reasonable return policy and he clearly does not.

side note - buying shirts online was clearly a i bad idea in hindsight due to sizing issues, but that was my mistake which i won't make again.
on September 7, 2013
I ordered a small based on the reviews, but even the small size looks like a tent on me... I am in a good shape, 5' 10, athletic. This model (I even wonder if it is a real Nike even though it has the swoosh and the nike labels inside) fits terribly. Too long, neck too broad, very thin fabric. Very disappointed.
on July 27, 2013
this i a light shirt it would be great to wear in the summer

nice to wear in lots of places.

bought several nice nike t-shirts these is as good

as anyone knows you can't beat nike shirts,shoes or anything with nike on it if there are something wrong
Walmart will replace it they have great return policy.

nike you have quality

BILL MARTIN
on June 19, 2012
I work out outside the southeast and generally speaking when it is humid none of the 5 other brands I have tried help much with heat and humidity. The N dry-Fit is very inexpensive compared to other top of the line wickking type shirts I have worn over the years and works as good or better than them too. I woulds highly recommend these shirts to anyone who needs a comfortable wicking shirt at a great price point.
on July 28, 2013
I would recommend this for someone looking for a good sports tshirt that runs smooth on your skin. I cannot say if the Dri-Fit technology of Nike is something extraordinary, that i do not know. However, it is a good tshirt for the price.
on June 1, 2013
Great product as always. Just note that these run a little big. I found that one size smaller will fit perfect. Other than that, overall great product.
on August 14, 2013
I really love this shirt. I bought 2 of them and could not be more happy with them. Material is light and breaths. They look good and fit good. I might buy another one. I washed them both several times and they did not shrink at all so the fit is still perfect.
on August 15, 2013
I wear it as an undershirt for the gym.
However the next time, I will just wear this shirt
I sweat a lot so the cotton shirts become heavy and look awful.
This material is great. I have to see how it fit after a few washes to give it a higer rating.
on May 14, 2013
very nice tshirt feels so great and for the price is just amazing i will defenitely buy more of this... But if you are from central america and your size is L you must buy this in M size
on January 23, 2014
You can order one size smaller than your usual size. It runs a size larger. Otherwise, it is pretty good. You paid for the cool Nike check mark.

See 1 answered question