Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on December 8, 2013
Works very will. Fills up fast though.
It is hard to empty out the cup and usually will get the floor dirty again. The detachment is useless since it basically just removes the stick, it was already light to begin with. It needs to have like a corner/tight space detachment.

I like how light it is though, and tucks away in the corner of my room. The cord is only long enough for one room. So this is good for minor messes guys, like cat litter, craft messes, or a once in the while tidy up of my bedroom etc etc.
on April 24, 2013
It's small, but it actually works well. I have a large GSD, which I find seems to translate into a "german shedder dog". The hardwood floors require a daily vacuuming to keep up with dropped fur. The vacuum performs beautifully!
on April 24, 2013
i realy like this vac it is light weight.
easy to use.does a good job on carpet and enolium flowering.
on November 16, 2013
Picks up great . . . however, it can be hard to push on rugs or carpet. Maybe it's because the wheels are so small? Overall, I am very pleased with this purchase. Vacuum is lightweight, does a very good job, and filter is easy to get to and easy to clean.
on March 17, 2014
It is just what I needed. My regular vacuum was getting just too heavy to move around. I saw this one and the reviews were the best of all the brands I checked on. It is light and easy to move around. The roller brush works well. I have two cats and fur everywhere. The cord could be a little longer but I didn't want the one with the battery. The suction is good.
I am very happy with this vacuum.
on December 14, 2013
It's not a $600 vacuum but I love it, it picks up dirt, pet hair, sand, etc. better than I anticipated. I love the bag-less feature and the filter inside the canister. The removable handle is wonderful because I now have a hand-held that actually will do the job.
on November 2, 2013
This vacuum works very well, but it has a few problems. I have arthritis in my hands and the dirt container is very hard to get off. I foolishly didn't realize that it had a filter on it either. I was looking at other vacuums and didn't pay attention to this. I have a dog that sheds tremendously and I wanted a dirt cup that I didn't have to mess with. Just take it off and dump it. This filter needs to be cleaned every time I use it and have to pull all the hair and dirt off the filter. Yuk! I will say that it picks up very well and I will continue to use it for a while but will look for another type in the future.
on July 20, 2013
When I saw the vacuum I honestly thought that I had just wasted money. But to my great surprise that little vacuum is so powerful! It picks up dirt so well fro both floor and rugs. It is very lightweight that it is so easy to carry up and down stairs. I a truly impressed by this product.
on November 3, 2012
It is not obvious from the picture, but this is a corded vacuum. Newer models are cordless.

The suction is POWERFUL and it gets up a tremendous lot of stuff.

It is hard to drag across a carpet, in part because it is so busy sucking itself to the floor. It will get up dirt you didn't know you had... but you will have to work for every inch of it.

It is VERY lightweight.

The cord is a problem though... I got this for awkward spots and so I wouldn't have to work around a cord, and at some point I'm going to have to suck it up (so to speak) and get the newer version.
VINE VOICEon August 8, 2012
This is a light, compact vac with a useful beater brush. We use it for an RV and it works very well. It would be a good addition if it had a small-space attachment, though. Anyway, worth the money for our use!