Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Elizabeth Cook Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 9, 2012
The shirts are worth the exta money. I like how the V-neck fits (finally a neck opening that does not open too wide). The shirts fit a little more snug than most other brands and I will probably buy a size larger on my next order (if they shrink any).
on January 31, 2014
I read many other, positive reviews on these shirts and decided to buy. Unfortunately the material is paper thin (if you want "see-through" thickness in a tee shirt...these are for you) and, after one non-worn washing, they shrunk up to a size that's actually smaller than my son's size SMALL tee shirts.

I've asked for a refund/return and, in their fine usual fashion, AMAZON has handled this quickly and professionally.
on January 29, 2014
shirts shrunk dramatically and the collar lost elasticity after first washing. don't buy these they are of very poor quality.
on July 5, 2014
These shirts are really cheap and thin. After one wash they lost their shape and I had to give them to Goodwill.
on February 18, 2014
We had purchased these about 5 years ago. The quality then was much better than the same product today. Today it is thinner cotton and the seams don't always seem like they were cut right.
on February 10, 2014
They shrunk about 20% in the wash. Very tight now. Unlikely I would buy these again. May not even be able to wear them again.
on March 11, 2014
I bought these after I read an Esquire.com review recommending them for tall men. The cotton seems a little thin.
on February 23, 2015
The material is good, the sizing is as expected. I wish the V Neck were larger and open considerably farther down the chest. These show over the top of all my shirts unless I button them all the way to the neck button. Kind of the whole reason I buy V neck is to be able to leave the neck button unbuttoned and NOT show the t-shirt underneath.
on December 20, 2013
It's true, these run small for their sizes. I'm a medium that can occasionally fit into a tapered, slim fit large shirt, but I usually swim a bit in medium T-shirts. These mediums are tight, especially in the arm pit, and the V in the neck is high so it can't be hidden if you're wearing a polo shirt. You could wear it with a shirt and tie without the V being noticed because the V is so high. They do however stretch easily so the tight fit is not annoying (stretch and snap back, not 'stretch out' like a sweated does).

Also, these are not the 'good' TH shirts, they are just plain cotton, nothing exotic or soft like their long lasting, comfortable blends. Thus, they are not worth the extra price, they are just a tiny bit better feeling than a common brand.

Only had them 2 weeks so I don't know how long they will last.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 19, 2014
quality is really bad, once its in washer, can not wear it second time. not fully cotton feel, money wasted, not comfort at all

See 1 answered question