Industrial-Sized Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Adele egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Get Ready for the Winter Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer minions minions minions  Amazon Echo Starting at $84.99 Kindle Black Friday Deals Shop Now HTL

Color: Red/BlackStyle: RegularChange

on November 20, 2014
Sound quality just meh for me, and the headphones bleed sound severely. If you don't mind everyone else hearing your music they might be ok for the price, but definitely not superb. The NuclearAV U-238 I ordered after these had much better sound quality but also bled sound through. Still searching for the perfect pair..
TOP 500 REVIEWERon February 22, 2015
 These are outstanding headphones sound quality and build wise. Very stylish! The touch controls take a little getting used to. I wish there was some raised area or something to help guide you. Highly recommend these even with the nagging touch issue. Watch the video review.
on November 11, 2014
Really enjoyed the quality and the wireless quality. I always use this for talking on my phone whenever I don't feel like holding my phone or putting it on speaker. Good microphone quality and good comfort feel. I wear this for hours and hours studying and my ears feel a little sore after 6 hours of listening to music, but other than that, it is definitely worth the all the hype!
on February 7, 2015
So I have quite a big collection of headphones ranging from $25 up to $600. I have been following MEElectronics and their products for some time now. They make awesome sounding headphones for a very good price.
I have been using the AirFi Touch for a few days now and have been comparing to the very popular Beats Solo. I'll keep things simple but informative

These are the headphones to get for anyone looking a pair of good sounding headphones under 200. These headphones have a better balanced sound compared to beats and yet they have awesome tight punchy bass.
I tested these with several FLAC files and a mobile amplifier to get a true feel for the capacity and I am very impressed! For having such powerful bass they still retain crisp highs and clear mids. I listen to all genres of music and I love that they're so versatile. I could be pumping some nice bass heavy rap and switch to some classical music and feel very pleased with the sound. You'll BE VERY SURPRISED with how good these sound!!

Build quality is another strong point here. They are very light and yet when you fold them they feel sturdy. With other headphones I was scared to break them but these bend very smooth and strong. The square look is very elegant and a nice change from round headphones you find everywhere.

The fit was quite comfortable a day had no problem listening to a full cd. They're very light and don't press too hard on your ears.

As a plus the case is pretty cool.

The touch controls are a very unique feature to have and it comes in very handy. Since they're Bluetooth I can keep my phone in pocket and can change tracks with our problem.

Overall they're very nice headphones. The Bluetooth works perfect with several different phone models. The audio WILL SURPRISE YOU! Definitely recommend these to anyone looking for amazing sound at a great price!!
on March 2, 2015
These are very nice headphones! They pair up with my iPhone and sound extremely nice. I compared these with my Bose noise cancelling headphones and these sounded every bit as good. The tones were right on with what you would expect from a good set of headphones. They cover the full spectrum of sounds, but don't push too much bass just enough to get that punch. The build quality is great on these and i love that they fold down. They are extremely light, but very sturdy feeling. The battery life is also very good, but I like having the option to use the headphone cable as well. Overall I would highly recommend these headphones for someone who wants a really nice pair, but don't want to shell out tons of money. Definitely a great buy!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon February 8, 2015
 Included in the box with the headphones are the instructions, a nice looking hard carrying case which the headphones neatly fold into, USB charging cable (approximately 3 feet, 5 inches in length), a male to male Aux (headphone jack) cable (approximately 5 feet in length) and the instruction booklet.

There are a number of brands and varieties of headsets on the market these days in a range of prices and with that some sound than others and some are more comfortable than others, although that tends to be a subjective thing as everyone hears differently and has a different expectation levels of comfort. The one thing I have found though with headsets is that quality doesn't always correspond to price range. For me to be a good pair of headphones there are some basic criteria that have to be at least good or great for me to like, so I was eager to check out these Air Fi touches to see how they stacked up.

These are a sleek looking set of headphones that come with a nice case that has a nearly button-less design with its touch features, which is accomplished by sliding your finger in one of four directions on the left ear piece (up/down for volume and back or forward for next/back). The multi-function button is on the side of the left ear piece that you use to power on/off (hold for 3 seconds) or pairing (hold for a few seconds longer). The touchpad is not marked other than touch being written on the inside of the headband. Maybe not as sleek but I would have liked to seen left/right markings and some blended in touch markings on the left ear piece to make it easier to differentiate between the two ear pieces. Also it would make it easier to locate where you are supposed to swipe on the set. The power led is also a bit hidden on the bottom of the left piece because of its location it can be obstructed a bit by the movable ear piece. The microphone on the right earpiece also has the same issue because of its location to close to the moving ear piece. I would have liked to see both of these positioned a bit better on the headset. The charging port is also located next to the microphone but that is less of an issue for that.

Pairing/charging - Pairing was quick with my Galaxy S4 and I had no issues. Charging takes about 2 to 3 hours and has good battery life.

Comfort level - These are fairly comfortable on my head and ears, although I think the headband and the ear pieces could use just a bit more padding for me, but not bad overall. Outside noise isolation was very good and kept the music in and the noise out.

Phone ability - Although these for me will be more of a music headset, this headphone has the ability for calls. Phone calls was clear on the receiving end but at times the caller said I was muffled which I determined was due to the shifting of the ear piece and the microphones location being partially obstructed at times (which I described above). As a phone set, though the volume level was good and useable for that purpose even with the microphone issue.

Bluetooth range - The Bluetooth range was a bit of a disappointment as compared to other sets I have used. I could only walk about 15 feet away before the headset cut out. The Bluetooth range is weaker than others in this price range that have a range of at least 30 feet.

Music ability - Music wise through Youtube on my phone or music with my I-pod (both using the Aux cable and Bluetooth), this was one of the better sounding wireless sets I have heard in this price range. The sound was clear and vocals, midrange and treble clear and distinct with a booming clear sounding deep bass. The Aux cable wire I felt was a bit thin and could be better quality but that is a minor complaint for me since I will primarily use this as a Bluetooth set.

Overall, this is one of the better sounding set of on ear Bluetooth headphones that I have heard in this price range. With a few tweaks in design and comfort and Bluetooth range, this is easily a 5 star set as the sound is definitely top notch with cool touch features.

4 stars

I was provided a sample for review and I do not promise a good rating in return, nor am I affiliated with this company or compensated in any way. I am just a regular Amazon customer who shops a lot on Amazon.
on November 25, 2015
I bought these wireless headphones after purchasing a wired pair of MEE on-ear headphones. These headphones surpassed anything I hoped for in a pair of on-ear wireless headphones. I purchased these early July 2015, and today, late November, I had to charge them for the first time. I used them on a road trip for multiple hours, for all of my running and during workouts, listening to music and books around the house, etc. I have used these a lot, and if the battery holds half as well as it did first charge I will be thrilled.

I use them cordless exclusively, and have had ZERO connectivity issues with my iPhone 5s. I can go almost all the way across my house before they cut out. I did learn early that if you sync them with multiple devices, you need to un-sync from one device if you don't want to constantly hear changes in device range.

They stay put very well on my head, even during running. I don't find they are too tight. I wear glasses or sunglasses all the time and they don't pinch my ears! I can't say enough good about these, especially for the price. I can't compare sound to the higher end headphones like Beats, but a huge range of music sounds great through them. The bass won't make your teeth chatter, so if that's what you are looking for you will need to shell out more $$$.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on November 15, 2014
Lightweight, comfortable, excellent battery life and just the ticket for listening to audiobooks and lectures on my old phone and Ipod touch. Why not a more generous rating?

*Revised Review*
Had a connectivity issue because I'd forgotten how to connect to a new device - Thanks to the manufacturer for spotting the review and posting the solution and I'm again pleased with this purchase - especially listening on commutes to content on my new HTC M8 HK.
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
Dear Customer,

I am sorry to hear that your product was less than satisfying for you! From the description you've posted in your comment, it seems like you just need to put your headphones into pairing mode.

To put your headphones into pairing mode, you will need to press and hold your power button (From the off position) for approximately 8 seconds. You may let go when you see the blue/red alternating lights. Once your headset is blinking red/blue lights, you should be able to see the headset show up on your iPad and HTC as long as theyre in discovery mode. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to drop us a line at We will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

-MEElectronics Customer Care
on November 11, 2014
The sound quality is not great but they work. I previously had what I thought was a cheap pair of bluetooth headphones but that "cheap" pair sounded much better than these.
I do like the USB charging cable. This one connects to the headphones using the headphones jack. I find the mirco USB connectors tend to break over time, which is what happened to my last pair.
on November 12, 2014
have now had it almost a year and only had to send it back to the manufacturer once. they replaced it which I greatly appreciated.
I use this mainly with my IPhone 4S and sometimes it still shuts off without me knowing it and I go to answer a call only to find out it is off.l