Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on July 9, 2013
Purchased these accessories to use as props for a photo backdrop. The kit arrived earlier than I expected (I absolutely LOVE it when that happens). My sister and I (big head & little head) tried the hat & gloves on and determined that the fit was good for all sizes. We really like it because the shape stands up on its own. We wondered if it would be flimsy and not stand up but it did. The only recommendation I have for buyers is that you take it out of the package as soon as you get it and stuff the hat with tissue paper or something to fill it out. The fabric does not allow you to iron it and it comes pretty wrinkled. After having it stuffed for 2 days most of the wrinkles were straightened out.
0Comment34 of 34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 15, 2013
I wanted to dress up as the Cat in the Hat for my son's first birthday. But, paying for a costume was a little too pricey for this girl. So I saw this and ordered it. I made the best "costume" out of my wardrobe. Don't spend an arm and a leg buying the cat suit. It'll probably make you all hot and sweaty. Buy this accessory kit and make it your own. I wore black pants, a white shirt with a long sleeve black cover, and some white shoes. Painted a nose and whiskers on my face and everyone thought it was amazing. I will rock this for Halloween too!
on February 2, 2012
perfect for our trip to Disney during Halloween. hat was better quality than i expected. the gloves and bow tie were what i expected. costume worked perfectly for walking Disney World. comfortable, non-intrusive, no mask etc. happy with purchase.
11 comment15 of 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 6, 2013
bought this hat for a dr seuss cat in the hat costume for halloween and it fit my husbands big head! tie is awesome and the gloves fit big hands too!
0Comment20 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 9, 2011
This is a very cute set and it is of good quality. We used it at our school for a Seussical production.
on April 1, 2013
I am a 1st grade teacher and needed a Dr. Seuss outfit to celebrate Dr. Seuss' Birthday. It was Perfect!!! The children were happy to see me as Dr. Seuss and instantly put them in the mood of reading Dr. Seuss' books and activities. All the other teachers wanted to know where did I get it from. Of course Amazon!!!
on June 2, 2012
The hat was not the best quality, but it worked well. We had to put a coathanger in it to keep it standing up, but then it looked great. The gloves and bow tie were great.
on March 26, 2013
Fits perfectly! Our Grandchildren love to hear Grandpa read them Dr. Seuss books while he is wearing his new outfit!
22 comments7 of 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 18, 2014
Now we have an inflated balloon in the hat it looks less creased and will fit my adult son who has to be Cat in the Hat March 1st to entertain pre schoolers.
on October 3, 2013
I bought the adult size for my husband (teacher). He is 6'5" and has a large head so I was concerned that the hat wouldn't fit. It fit great because it has some stretch to it. I have a small head and I can still wear it too. It's made of good quality material and I'm really happy with it. Comes in a resealable bag so I can store it for next year.