Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on November 10, 2012
I was kind of concerned about getting an appliance through an Amazon seller, turned out to be 10 times faster than trying to get it through Home Depot... I spent 2 hours on the phone with home depot, getting disconnect, starting over, then they couldn't process our credit card... finally in frustration I found the same microwave on Amazon, and literally in 3 minutes I was done!

The packaging was amazing and I got it installed in about an hour. It fit perfectly where the old microwave went and it has more wattage and is larger on the inside than my old one. It is also somehow lighter than the one I remove, so it was much easier for me to lift and bolt into position by myself. Wonderful product after 4 days of use we are happy with it...
on April 8, 2013
I have had this microwave for about a month. I have had no problems with it so far. It is smart and senses the food it is cooking and cooks it perfectly. It's pretty too. No installation problems it was a cinch. I just asked my strong husband to do it and voila it was done when I got home from work.
on December 16, 2012
Replaced a microwave I have had and used for eighteen years. Obviously, technology has progressed greatly!
Met all my expectations.
on December 3, 2013
We have been using this microwave for a number of months now and really like it. We don't do anything too exciting in it but it heats stuff up and cooks popcorn perfectly! It also cleans up well and has a nice, well lit display. The fan isn't too loud and works well over our stove and I like the light over the stove too. We found it easy to install, but we're replacing one that was already installed so the wiring was already there.
on February 13, 2016
Purchased mine 3 years ago and i am having a problem with it already. If you run it more than about 5 minutes it gets noticeably quieter and then stops heating food. after about 5 minutes it starts working again. Very disapointed it has not lasted longer
on December 29, 2014
This microwave stopped heating food after 13 months, one month past the warranty period. I called Whirlpool customer service hopeful that there would be something they could do to help me. Their solution was to offer to fix the microwave for me and give me another 1-year warranty for a cost of $297. That is $119 more than I originally paid for the microwave!

As if that was not bad enough, I was informed that the new 1-year warranty period would begin immediately, not when the microwave would actually be repaired.

This is not just bad customer service it is literally insulting. I will never purchase another Whirlpool product again.
on September 19, 2013
this microwave is really noisy if someone starts talking while it is running i have to stop the microwave to be able to hear the person also from the day that i started using it keeps flashing 'door', when the door was securely closed. i am returning it today.
on December 15, 2013
Even though I measured the Whirlpool microwave I was replacing, this unit was an inch too big and didn't fit. When I tried to replace it, that's when I ran into a problem. The vendor didn't answer my emails and I had to get Amazon involved. The vendor responded that they would take the item back but I would be responsible for charges involved in shipment. The only problem is the vendor did not ship the item with a box. It was shipped to me wrapped in clear cellophane. I had no box, so I will be stuck with this item.
on May 15, 2013
Installed 3 days ago so no problems up to this point. Have not had a chance to use all the features but Whirlpool is a very good brand so I'm sure it will serve me well.
on March 18, 2013
Fast Shipping, Great Product, Replaces 12 year old Whirlpool. Easy installation, Just what we were looking for at a great price. Very Pleased.